[CORRECT AS IS] Hornet Screens with Map

hein22

I haven't flown the A10C for years now and seeing all these last videos from Wags reminded me of how well the TAD is simulated in terms of legibility. I would like to ask Kate or someone interested in customers at ED, how much time do we have to wait for an at least decent HSI/SA page with MAP enabled screen? It's been a lot of time since release of the Hornet and we still struggle to feel like we're seeing a real screen there. Every attempt to make it better just breaks it even more. I sincerely hope this gets addressed soon.

Stay safe

But the AMPCD is pretty fine now, even with map - tweak contrast and brightness a bit and its perfectly usable

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

But the AMPCD is pretty fine now, even with map - tweak contrast and brightness a bit and its perfectly usable

Huh? Contrast isn't implemented and not working currently. It is far from being fine or even real. But hey, ED says correct as is so why bother. Last time I've seen that tag it was the other way around so I'll take it as "reported".

Stay safe

Huh? Contrast isn't implemented and not working currently. It is far from being fine or even real. But hey, ED says correct as is so why bother. Last time I've seen that tag it was the other way around so I'll take it as "reported".

Contrast is defenitely implemented. It is working only in night mode, as should be. For day mode ou should adjust GAIN.