Static Object question

Backdraft

HI All

New Mission builder here. I have 3 Questions.. I hope I explain it right.

#1 So I Have put Some writing and Building. and it works and Shows up in Game. But I want to Have 3 of them on my Airfield but with Different Writing. I found the Main DDS. and made 3 of them with the writings and renamed them and the adjacent DDS to go with it. but only the same first shows up in Game.. What am I Missing to make them show up indvidualy.. they are seen in the ZIP but not in game....

#2 I have placed some static planes in parking spots on Nevada to simulate under the over Hangs. but they show up on top of the roof of sunshades in the spots but not on ground how do I get them on ground.

#3 I have placed a single helipad for an assigned AI helo to land on and does. but in game the Single Helo pad is like a elevated pyramid how to I get it to be flush with ground or just a little elevated maybe. Thanks

I don't really understand what you are asking in #1.

#2 - You cannot place statics inside or under a map structure. At Nellis, I just place my static planes between the canopies (sunshades, as you call them).

#3 - I don't think that static object elevation is user definable in the ME interface. They seem to adjust for the terrain elevation depending on where they are placed.

#3 I have placed a single helipad for an assigned AI helo to land on and does. but in game the Single Helo pad is like a elevated pyramid how to I get it to be flush with ground or just a little elevated maybe. Thanks

Didnt understand #1, Illudium answered #2, so for #3:

It sounds like you are placing the helipad over concrete or over a road .. place it over terrain and the helipad will sink on it until just a little elevation remains.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

HI All

New Mission builder here. I have 3 Questions.. I hope I explain it right.

#1 So I Have put Some writing and Building. and it works and Shows up in Game. But I want to Have 3 of them on my Airfield but with Different Writing. I found the Main DDS. and made 3 of them with the writings and renamed them and the adjacent DDS to go with it. but only the same first shows up in Game.. What am I Missing to make them show up indvidualy.. they are seen in the ZIP but not in game....

#2 I have placed some static planes in parking spots on Nevada to simulate under the over Hangs. but they show up on top of the roof of sunshades in the spots but not on ground how do I get them on ground.

#2. You cannot place static objects under existing objects, but can partially get them under by zooming right in on the model you want to place and slide it under until the red or blue block is about to touch the shelter.

If the block superimposes the shelter roof, the model will be on the roof.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.