Grey Dashboard Option ?

Basco1

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find the choice of a Grey dashboard option,instead of the default black one please.

I am new to the Huey and think it would make it a lot easier to read my instruments,thanks.

There is a grey one in Chuck's UH-1H Huey Guide and it does look a whole lot easier to read the instruments.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I think it depends on the skin you choose.

Ahhh right,thanks for that,I've been using combat skins......hadn't realised this was the issue thumbup.gif

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1909824/

this is a blue one, they are independent from skins, change in your settings menu for the dash

Thanks thrustvector,however that's just a tad too lurid for me,but appreciate the heads up.

With the info that some1 gave me,I have now been able to adjust my combat UH-1H skins with Grey dash boards.This is done by simply cut and pasting the cockpit details within the civil aircraft 'Description Lua' to that of my Combat Skins 'Description Lua',deleting the cockpit details in them first.......works a treat !!! biggrin.gif

BTW I made back ups of those skins first,just in case I want to resort back to them at some time in the future.

In actual fact a lot of the Huey's in Vietnam had these grey dashboards anyway,so they are pretty historically correct now too.

ah no worries, I thought you could prob just adjust the lua on the blue one, glad your happy :) and sorted

Oh yes....Sorry,I was being a bit slow wasn't I ? .....old age is a terrible thing ya know doh.gif

Of course,this makes much more sense,thanks buddy,I'll do this,top idea.

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find the choice of a Grey dashboard option,instead of the default black one please.

I am new to the Huey and think it would make it a lot easier to read my instruments,thanks.

There is a grey one in Chuck's UH-1H Huey Guide and it does look a whole lot easier to read the instruments.

You can change the livery (skin) file to the grey panel. Here's a thread describing how to change the lua in the skin's livery file:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=192940&highlight=escaner

You can change the livery (skin) file to the grey panel. Here's a thread describing how to change the lua in the skin's livery file:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=192940&highlight=escaner

Thanks Czech6,appreciated buddy thumbup.gif