TM Warthog Uncommanded Throttle Movement on Takeoff

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I could not find anything.

During cold start all works as expected until I go to full throttle on takeoff. There is no acceleration upon going to full throttle. Glancing down at the throttles, the levers increase as commanded but immediately move back to idle. Nothing left to do but quit and start over.

This only happens occasionally but often enough to be a pain. I haven't been able to determine what action or sequence may be causing this problem.

Makes sure you don't have anything else mapping itself to the thrust Axis' in the controls. Check rudder pedals (brakes like to auto map to the throttle) as well as any game pads.

Something is negating your inputs.

EDIT: best thing to do, is clear our all of your mappings in teh AXIS Commands drop down, then map everything again one by one.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Found several activities assigned to the rudders and some conflicting throttle commands on the number pad. I'd be surprised if this did not correct the problem.

Thanks for the help.

awesome, hope it works out!

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog