• AH-64D Longbow
    • Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

DCS already makeing the Ah-64A an also A-10C

so be happy whats coming..

dont think DSC going make Longbow since its to far in the future who knows maybe they will make in not so decent future.

but for i i would rather fly legdary Mi-24 Hind gunship that started it all in afgainstain in 1969 to 1989 flying at 2000m moutain top throwing rocks an bombs an deploying troops etc.. Mi-24 was built for this perpose an is far most scarest chopper in battlefeld screaming at you shooting few secends later its gone..

like the pilot said when makeing docmantry durinig afgainistain war.. (Here come the nightmare)

• Like 1

Ah-64A an also A-10C are welcome too! I voted for Longbow before realizing much of it's still classified. If I had known, I would have voted for the Apache 64A instead! I need the study sim to be as accurate as possible......no guess work!

ScreenShot_000.thumb.jpg.2bd7f744ced6caa57673552a767f9a97.jpg

Though I love the Apache, I think it's been done so many times that it's starting to lose it's appeal in a sim. The Cobra hasn't been done in great detail and is really the only well known international bird I see there besides the HIND.

I'm happy with whatever they put out ... except that A-10. I can't see how this sim is going to 'work' or be appealing with two entirely different platform types.

- - - - - - - - TO FLY IS HEAVEN. TO HOVER IS DIVINE - - - - - -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All these choppers and Bell 412 not listed? :(

good question. i listed the airframes that are armored attack helicopter types.

if i included all 'combat' airframes, then everything from the SH-3 (seasprite?) to the UH-70 Blackhawk to the AH-7 Lynx would have been included since those airframes are kitted with light missiles and/or guns, and sent into the fray.

cheers...

I would like to add: i need an 'all of the above' button!!

lol, nice poll btw, rep incoming

darn. did not think of that option, but you can pick as many of those listed as you wish. will keep the 'all of the above' option in mind for next time.

thanks...

Here's one I did earlier (months back).

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27373&highlight=helicopter

The Apache was removed since it's already on DCS's to do list. Strong voting for the Mi-24.

yes. i saw that one, and it seemed to be just as the title had said - which one next.

i did not mean to step on any toes with my poll.

kind regards...

...if i included all 'combat' airframes, then everything from the SH-3 (seasprite?) to the UH-70 Blackhawk to the AH-7 Lynx would have been included since those airframes are kitted with light missiles and/or guns, and sent into the fray...

That's the SH-3 SeaKing, though why have that when you could have the SH-60?

And that's the UH-60 Blackhawk, though I would prefer it's cousin, the SH-60 Seahawk, due to more interesting combat capabilities (ASW for instance). Naval ops are awesome anyway!

Later done the line I wouldn't mind a Huey once we have some attack helicopters for support in multiplayer. Missions to sling load some artillary/vehicles or drop off then pickup troops off without getting blown out of the sky...

It will be a cold day in hell if DCS makes that piece of crap heli they call the UH-1 Huey flyable before they give the Sikorsky heli's a chance, which are 10 times more reliable and capable. They are much better helicopters to accomplish this (UH-60, CH-47, CH-53).

Rant mode = off

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

give the Sikorsky heli's a chance, which are 10 times more reliable and capable. They are much better helicopters to accomplish this (UH-60, CH-47, CH-53)

CH-47 != Sikorsky

And compared to the UH-1 in reliability, the CH-53 is a piece of crap. I'm a big fan of the Black Hawk family, though.

AH-1W.

The AH-64A (or D) and the Kiowa would be my close runner-ups.

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

That's the SH-3 SeaKing, though why have that when you could have the SH-60?

And that's the UH-60 Blackhawk, though I would prefer it's cousin, the SH-60 Seahawk, due to more interesting combat capabilities (ASW for instance). Naval ops are awesome anyway!

It will be a cold day in hell if DCS makes that piece of crap heli they call the UH-1 Huey flyable before they give the Sikorsky heli's a chance, which are 10 times more reliable and capable. They are much better helicopters to accomplish this (UH-60, CH-47, CH-53).

Rant mode = off

thanks for the SeaKing correction. ya. only the SH birds come in the 70 series. my bad...

ED can't do 'everybodies' favorite, because everybody has their own favorite and it has to be commercial in nature to produce.

Pretty simple math don't you think!

Anyway, my big wait is for a newly developed F16 cos I am a lover of true multi role military stuff, even though I don't fight in flight simulations, I like to feel that it is there just the same ;)

Now can I dream a bit and say the ultimate combat flight simulator for me would be the Phantom F4 and the F104/105. I would pay ££££££££££££££££££££££ and Euros for it.

Maby ED can do a retro aircraft module for DCS one day..... dream ended.

Mizzy

I would really really like to have the UH-60 Blackhawk and/or CH-53 Super Stallion for their specific capabilities, plus a Russian equivalent. (As in "would really really like to have!!!!!").

Seeing as there are lots of recent flight sims that feed the need for high end speed, I'd like there to be more focus on the helicopter end of things at this point in time. We already have the A-10 in FC, lets put some effort into rotary wing. I'd also like to see the Hughes 500 Defender or equivalent provided (but first to have a transport as noted above).

only the SH birds come in the 70 series. my bad...

You sure you're not confusing the Sikorsky designation with the Army / Navy designation?

Sikorsky calls its bird the S-70, the Navy the SH-60, the Army the UH-60 / MH-60.

On topic: realistically speaking, I'd like a Cobra. Seems like a fun helicopter to fly, or a Kiowa Warrior or a Little Bird failing that :)

-Z

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I aaaaaam ... a banana!

All things aside... I know the ED is trying to stay all perfectly accurate for the military to see the depth, they still can see that in the KA-50 of the quality of the work which shines. With that if the military is going something from you guys it will likely have to still need alot of programming for their needs, what I mean is we Helo enthusiasts are buying your products an the polls have spoken I'm glad we all agree other choppers would be great but a 64D would be our FIRST CHOICE for next helo. "The Tribe has Spoken"

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

ED has a business to run. And they have a model that was laid down years ago to fallow. If that means that they don’t make a AH64D I am ok with it. I want the AH64D to be built to the same standard as the KA-50. If that means waiting for 5 to 10 years I will be happy to do so. ED will create some wonderful air frames in the mean time. And you know the old saying shat in one hand and wish in the other see witch one fills first. Just enjoy what the SIM gods have bestowed upon us and move on.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

glad you agree 64D:thumbup: I think I summed it up best with the last quote...

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series