Connection timed out

J3ST3R

Unable to connect to any server due to connection timing out in 1.5.6. I can connect in 1.5 stable version with no problems. Any ideas?

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same problem here. I get a message which says "Connection timed out. Server update timeout" :/

I've had that message too. Does your stable version work ok?

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been seeing this a lot this month. The way I fix it is calling my ISP, after they reset everything it will work fine for a week or so.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

:pain:Same issue ... as soon as I try and switch out of Attitude and Altitude hold ... bang ... 'Connection timed out. Server update timeout' ... may be nothing to do with that ... but never the less once again, after 15 years development , still the networking/handshaking/keepalive/connectivity of this sim is atrocious! Far to much effort going in to collecting money and not enough to resolve LONG standing issues. Disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

same here since 1.5.6

sometimes i get timeout sometimes it does connect but kicks me few seconds after loading is finished....

It seems like kick for slow loading....

No matter what kind of ping you have (usually under 50) when its loading its loading and i guess not communicating at all.

Which happens either during server connection or respawns.

same here since 1.5.6

sometimes i get timeout sometimes it does connect but kicks me few seconds after loading is finished....

It seems like kick for slow loading....

No matter what kind of ping you have (usually under 50) when its loading its loading and i guess not communicating at all.

Which happens either during server connection or respawns.

Please see this post

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3051567&postcount=1314

• 1 month later...