CAS Infinity - Joint Force

EasyEB

Ok, so I checked out why the whole bearing/range thing is off and it seems as if it has to do with what is true north and stuff. This is why the mission is made for the A-10C as all that stuff is not really in my biggest interest to look in to.

If you find a way to display bearing/range in a solid way, let me know and I can put it in the mission but I won't look further into it. Sorry.

Surely the pilot can simply adjust his course or the bearing to a target himself using whichever variation applies?

So add 6 degrees, I think it, for Caucasus and 11 ,iirc, for NTTR.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Surely the pilot can simply adjust his course or the bearing to a target himself using whichever variation applies?

So add 6 degrees, I think it, for Caucasus and 11 ,iirc, for NTTR.

Yeah, but that's not as pretty.

It is always 5degrees off. When tankers call their offset from bull it's right on thee money. Only thing I can think of is if Reaper can point to overhead markpoint instead of point on ground. As far as I'm concerned I can just adjust it 5degrees.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, Thanks for a great mission EasyEB! I have 1 question and 1 request if possible.

The question I have is there a way I can add the pilot scoring system to your mission? And the request would be every now and then spawn an enemy helicopter protecting the convoy so we can have a use for the sidewinders?

Are you talking about a specific scoring system? I'm remaking this mission with Moose that has a scoring function. I'll look into it!

As for the helicopters, I made it a kind of insurgent hunt type of mission and helicopters don't really fit. Sorry.

Are you talking about a specific scoring system? I'm remaking this mission with Moose that has a scoring function. I'll look into it!

As for the helicopters, I made it a kind of insurgent hunt type of mission and helicopters don't really fit. Sorry.

just the pilot scoring that keeps track of kills and ranking up your pilot in the logbook.

I totally understand regarding the helicopters,makes sense. Thanks again for your hard work on this mission.

just the pilot scoring that keeps track of kills and ranking up your pilot in the logbook.

I totally understand regarding the helicopters,makes sense. Thanks again for your hard work on this mission.

I've never worked with that before, but I'll gladly add it if you show me how.

I'm glad you are enjoying the mission!

• 3 years later...

Delete

Resolved

Edited by Saigon
Resolved

Intel I5-8600 3,1GHz. NVIDIA RTX2070 8GB DDR6. 32GB RAM DDR4. SSD 500GB. WIN 10.

Saiteck Rino x55, pedals, panels Switch,Radio,AP.Trackir 5,Leo Bodnar,Voice Attack.