Hawk ejection causes server and client crash

We came across a bug last night with the Hawk that was reproducible on two different 1.5.6.1938 servers and caused the DCS process hang for the server and all clients connected.

As we tested: while on the ground, a client player ejects from the front seat of the Hawk. Then the client player ejects from the rear seat. Immediately the DCS process on the server freezes. Task manager shows that the DCS process begins to rapidly utilize memory until the computer begins to thrash and becomes unresponsive. This is also experienced by other connected clients whether they were spectating the incident or not.

Unfortunately, there are no good log files generated from this and the process never actually exits on its own to generate a crash dump. I'll try to add more to this if necessary after others have attempted to reproduce this bug.

Aerobatics Online Server Admin

Gaming Rig: i7 7700k @ 4.6, Nvidia GTX-1080Ti, 16GB DDR4, 1TB NVMe SDD.

Hardware: TM Warthog w/ 10cm extension, TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, Obutto r3volution pit, Oculus Rift CV1

• ED Team

hi

if it is the same as this one it has been reported

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3086223#post3086223

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2