Clickable Cockpits

MadMexican

Howdy all, so i was wondering. I saw a video on the A-10A Warthog and the full steps/procedures on pre-flight start up etc. using the mouse to click em which is pretty cool to me since it makes it very realistic, are all the other fighters that are purchased like the F-15C or SU-33 or even P-51 mustang the same, Using the mouse to click on systems unlike the Su-25t starter jet. :pilotfly:

Howdy all, so i was wondering. I saw a video on the A-10A Warthog and the full steps/procedures on pre-flight start up etc. using the mouse to click em which is pretty cool to me since it makes it very realistic, are all the other fighters that are purchased like the F-15C or SU-33 or even P-51 mustang the same, Using the mouse to click on systems unlike the Su-25t starter jet. :pilotfly:

Everything has a clickable cockpit except for the default 25T and FC3 aircraft (F-15, Su-25/27/33, MiG-29, A-10A)

I think the video you watched was the A-10C, which is a more advanced and clickable version of the A-10A.

ED doesn't plan on releasing any more non-clickable modules, nor do any third parties.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Not all Airplanes are Clickable Cockpits, not even the A-10A.

A-10A, Su-27, F-15C, these are FC3 Planes and do NOT have an Clickable Cockpit.

Could you link that Video?

Not sure bout the Su-33 atm tho.

The P-51 Mustang (and the TF-51D too) have Clickable Cockpits.

Mind-Kicker: Every FC3 doesn't have an Clickable Cockpit, AFAIR.

(btw: currently got the Mirage 2000C, my first clickable Cockpit Plane, and absolutely love it ^^)

System Specs:

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4,4 GHz

GPU: Sapphire RX 460 Nitro 4G

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 450W

MB: Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev. 1

RAM: HyperX blu 16 GB DDR3-1600 (4x4 GB)

HDD: 1x 2 TB, 2x1 TB, 2x500 GB, 2x 160 GB

Case: AeroCool Aero-800

You must have seen the A-10C model. All the FC3 aircraft (that is, the A-10A, F-15C, Su-25, all MiG-29 variants, Su-27 and Su-33) are low fidelity and non-clickable. All the others are/will be clickable and fully modeled given the restrictions of information available publicly.

So in short. The F-15 will work the same way as the Su-25T you have with the free base game.

If you want a full fidelity A-10, go with the C model.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

• 4 months later...
Hi,

Fa18 Will clickable cockpit ?

Yes.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 year later...

Is the F-15 along with any of the FC3 planes going to get an upgrade to clickable cockpit, or is there a MOD. Or maybe even a way to make it clickable?? Hopefully if the F-15E comes out they will updated the C with a file.

Edited by Backdraft

Is the F-15 along with any of the FC3 planes going to get an upgrade to clickable cockpit, or is there a MOD. Or maybe even a way to make it clickable?? Hopefully if the F-15E comes out they will updated the C with a file.

Nope

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Please remember for fully clickable cockpits you must be in full sim mode not game mode.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 8 months later...

Got a question. Do the people that own flaming cliffs aircraft going to get a clickable full flight model version of the aircraft they already own at some point. I heard somewhere that if you own the aircraft from flaming Cliff that you would get an upgrade automatically when they come out

Got a question. Do the people that own flaming cliffs aircraft going to get a clickable full flight model version of the aircraft they already own at some point. I heard somewhere that if you own the aircraft from flaming Cliff that you would get an upgrade automatically when they come out

That was specifically for the flight models only, and that process is pretty much done now as the -29 has just got its PFM.