Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Bit confused... downloaded file from page 1, used JSGME to activate all add-ons, can see (and place) add-ons into scenery of 1.5, but am missing textures on helipads (haven't checked textures on other structures.)

Read through the included 'ReadMe' file regarding 'autoexec.cfg' file, but can't seem to make that work...:(

Also can't seem to find the ""staddons.zip" file; which files need to be extracted to "...bazar/Temp/Textures".

Any pointers / ideas would be appreciated...

1801965173_Missingtexture1.thumb.jpg.b0e150de20fb08229795131541ec9be0.jpg

170441747_Missingtexture2.thumb.jpg.f95bf9c32abced0431f3f5f0055483c6.jpg

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Thanks for your hard work Upuaut :thumbup:

What's the name of the Oil rig in the mission editor ? Can't find it :confused:

EDIT 1 : Found it ! It's under the "ship" class.

Also, the object called leuchtturm1 has missing textures

EDIT 2 : my bad, user error. It's beautiful !

attachment.php?attachmentid=139712&stc=1&d=1461943269

Screen_160429_172056.thumb.jpg.ab17e4d1f3e3aa3398bd85e8bb12c0a2.jpg

Edited by Eight Ball

Hi Upuaut, as the new Gazelle is out and i saw how really small it is, a idea hit my mind.

How about model of Gazelle, lets say in Syrian army skin, without main rotor blades, straped on the rope, slinging under Mi-8? :)

Would you mind to add such a cargo into your inventory? I will definitively love you ( I do already for this mod :D )

Regards, Johny

Mi8 pilot of [VODKA] squadron

upuaut

any way to get table with all the tent and the object and how that looks like?

i look at the mission editor but its relay hard to found

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Got all files working, Oil rig, Heli Towers with landing pad on top.

Am using the SeaFort, and it's the only one that is missing it's surface texture on the landing pad. All else seems to be correct.

Am using Upuaut's 'Complete Mod' and 'Cargo + Helipads + external fuel-tank for the UH-1 + Hospital + Seafort + Red Sands + Racegates' at the same time.

Any idea where I could find these missing files for the SeaFort?

1964630027_SeaFort-MissingTexture1.thumb.jpg.7fc47e2deba9f118edbf4111faf983d9.jpg

621533267_SeaFort-MissingTexture2.thumb.jpg.da8935569154c9963aa9c782766a144f.jpg

Edited by DSPALLASVI
Add pictures

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Any idea where I could find these missing files for the SeaFort?

Hi, the missing textures are "barrel.dds" and "pad1.dds". Please check if these files are in the "staddons.zip" archive.

Did you add the "table.insert..." line to the "autoexec.cfg"?

You can extract the "staddons.zip" file to "...your DCS Folder/Bazar/TempTextures" folder.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

I build some time ago a helicopter trailer. For this time it don't have texture but I can quickly do this. Are you able to transform it and add it to you library? I can trnasform it in EDM file

Hi,

if you send me a link with the model, I will add it to DCS.

Textured would save some time.

upuaut

any way to get table with all the tent and the object and how that looks like?

i look at the mission editor but its relay hard to found

Hi,

I will make a list with the models and names, if I have some time.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Texture are all missing with your mod :( I've added a autoexec.cfg like said in the first page edited with my own DCS way and nothing is working :( All objects are not textured in DCS. I've tryed to unzip the file directly but no success too.

Eight ball find the soluce here is it

oh no wait, this :

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths,

appears twice in your autoexec.cfg, try removing it

that's yours :

Quote:

--options.graphics.maxfps = 60

options.graphics.ScreenshotQuality = 100

--options.graphics.render3D = false

-- add custom texture path

-- note the slashes!

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "D:/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

that's mine:

Quote:

--options.graphics.maxfps = 60

options.graphics.ScreenshotQuality = 100

--options.graphics.render3D = false

-- add custom texture path

-- note the slashes!

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "C:/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

I have a problem installing the mod. I unzipped the downloaded archive and put it in the JSGME _mods folder in my DCS main archive, but all textures are missing. I don't really understand a lot about installing mods in DCS so it's probably my fault, but could anyone maybe tell me how to properly install it?

Add this line to C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\DCS\Config\autoexec.cfg

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "./Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

e.g.

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "D:/games/DCS World OpenBeta/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

Add this line to C:\Users\"your username"\Saved Games\DCS\Config\autoexec.cfg

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "./Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

e.g.

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "D:/games/DCS World OpenBeta/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

I went to the folder but there is no autoexec.cfg. Should I create one, and if yes, how?

Hi all.

I am trying as well to fly the mission, but I can't see any of the logs in the mountains. Searched for 15 minutes without success.

I have installed the objects using JSGME and the Staddons directory appeared in the correct folder in DCS...

Any help?

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Thanks, after some trying I got it to work. I'll later check whether all textures are there but so far, everything works. thumbup.gif

Cool, enjoy :)

Hi all.

I am trying as well to fly the mission, but I can't see any of the logs in the mountains. Searched for 15 minutes without success.

I have installed the objects using JSGME and the Staddons directory appeared in the correct folder in DCS...

Any help?

I've answered in the mission thread ;)

Hello,

Cargo only:

DCS 1.5.3

DCS 2.0.2

Helipads (incl. Hospital, Seafort and Red Sands) only:

DCS 1.5.3

DCS 2.0.2

Thanks Upuaut for these files because they are the only one I use.

Bye, Skull.

I think that many of those objects should be integrated in DCS World :)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.