[NOBUG] Can only fire single RB75

Shimonu

Just wanted to check if this is known or if anyone else had this issue.

A few days ago I was flying and firing RB75 but I only managed to lock a target once and fire and subsequent attempts to lock just made the crosshair bump off the target. It was impossible to place the crosshair over a unit after the first missile.

I feel like I have seen a thread about this but I thought that was fixed.

I've just tried, and I can release four RB75 on four different targets.

Be sure to uncage maverick with T1 Fix, move the TCD over the target with your Radar Stick, lock the target with TV Fix. To center RB75 again, press T1 Fix and than T0 Fix.

Between one launch and another, you have to toggle trigger safety braker.

Try :thumbup:

My Specs:

Win 11 64bit, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D @ 4,2GHz, 64 GB, Radeon RX7900 XTX, 500GB + 2000GB SSD

Between one launch and another, you have to toggle trigger safety braker.

This! And this is how it is supposed to be, so no bug.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I was able to try it again today and it worked fine. I think there is a state where you get this behaviour though. Sometimes I get bad locks, I press TV and the crosshair jumps but doesn't really manage to lock. It can still be slewed but will just bump and away from objects. This is fixed by pressing T0 and T1 again. This is speculation though, I haven't tested this enough