Can not reset my password on the DCS site

JaNk0

Hello

Since I've always had the box "Remember me" ticket in when logging on to the DCS site, it was no shock that I had problems to log in when I had reset all my browser settings. So, I tried to send away a "reset password" mail and when I followed the link in the mail, all I got was

The script encountered an error and will be aborted. To view extended error messages, enable this feature in .settings.php.

I am assuming this is at ED's end? I would really like to purchase more modules but can't access my account :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, don't be sorry, because the problem persists.

Link: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/profile/#password

Reponse: The script encountered an error and will be aborted. To view extended error messages, enable this feature in .settings.php.

The main problem is that DCS World won't accept my password that contains special characters. I want to change. I can't. So, I can't download modules.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Weird.

I think password recovery page works, if you post here something. :) :P

I managed to change password but this time the site completely gone!

"Site under construction.

Please try again later."

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I have been trying to do a password reset since the beta is saying my credentials aren't correct...it says email has been sent but after a couple of tries and a couple hours...no email received. Nothing in the spam folder either.

Asus Z87 Sabertooth motherboard

Windows 7 64 bit Home edition

Intel I5 4670K @ 4.4 ghz

16 gig 1866mhz Corsair Vengence Pro memory

EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4gb Video Card

Intel 510 series 120gb SSD (boot drive)

Samsung 840 1TB SSD

Onboard Realtek sound

I remember I tried to reset my password earlier this year and I encountered the same problems Force10 have right now. The problem apparently still exist, however, only for some users (the one that forget their password :P )

I was really close to send ED an email about this problem but didn't since I managed to solve it (by replying to this magic thread). I hope they take a look into this after seeing this thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]