Gun Mounts on the Huey Missing Textures!

Snacko

OpenBeta:

I noticed today the most of my Huey Liveries were Missing the Textures for the external Gun Mounts.

Further investigation showed that this only happens on the Custom Liveries. For some reason DCS loads the texture for the built-in skins, but not for the 'custom' skins/liveries.

I tested this by copying the needed files into a custom livery that was missing the textures, and that fixed them. But this is a bug, right? I don't need to do that to all of my custom skins.

These are the files:

uh1_weapon.dds

uh1_weapon_blk.dds

lgSdPO4.png

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I have this bug too but I don't find where are the 2 files you're speaking.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

They are in Bazar Liveries somewhere..

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download