FA18 left console view blocked

Chris91

Hello,

I start in VR with a Lenovo Explorer helmet, buy used but still under warranty.

I can not tell if the problem below is a headset or DCs problem or bad trimming on my part.

I test in the FA18, and turning my head to the console on the left, I see only the throttle!

I try to force my head to the left, but I do not see the other buttons, it looks like the view is blocked. The right console I do not have this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Perhaps you are losing tracking due to room light levels or lack of detail on the wall to your left ? One poster uses post-it notes with X's drawn on them stuck to the wall to give his WMR headset something to track .

Otherwise , i would try the "trimming" again .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Stick some pieces of opague tape on the window , so your tracking camera has something to track , and see if that helps . If it doesn't , run setup again . You must also be in a fairly well-lit room so your cameras can see to track .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Thanks for your advice :-)

I do not think that the problem comes from my window for the following reasons.

- My IPD was 29 left and 30 right and in the VR menu I put: 30, while it was 57! after this change I saw a clear improvement.

And by using the center, up, down, right, left button I can now see everything correctly.

On the other hand I would like to know if you have with your helmet in the cockpit, do these settings too?

My apologies , i can not understand much of what you said , in part because of the menu functions you referenced . I do not own a WMR headset , and previous advice given was only the result of research of WMR before buying a Rift .

Did you get a manual for the Lenovo ? Or perhaps watch a YouTube video on its setup ? I'm glad to hear of the improvement you mentioned .