buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, because remember, I did things wrong: I originally listed my account country as the USA, which meant my 300 rubles showed up in my 1C account but were not applied to a purchase because BS is blocked outside the CIS. I could see my 300 rubles listed in bold black under my name in the upper right hand corner of the 1C home page when I logged in.

Once I changed my account home country to Russia, then I had to use Google language prefs to find and translate the appropriate page where I could use my 1C rubles against a specific game -- in this case, BS. Once I did that, up popped the green buttons immediately.

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

PS: Just so I avoid screwing everything up, can someone tell me exactly what to do now that I have both the setup.exe and DATA1.cab files on my desktop? Do I create a BS folder in Program Files? And then what?

aka MadMonk; Windows 10, 64 bit, Radeon 6800XT gpu, Ryzen 5 5600 cpu, 32 gig ram; Samsung 2TB EVO SSD, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle and stick, Saitek combat rudder pedals; Oculus Rift.

Just double click the setup and follow the installing process the data1 will be take it automatically by the installer, I guess you saved the key code

copy and paste when ask in the appropriate box

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

First time posting...hello

For me, I found it easier to marry a russian girl thru the internet and have her sent here with a copy of BS.....:-)

I got as far as webmoney and decided I was over my head.....anyone want to help me...pm me.

Thank you

Bummer I cant read Russian, I guess I will have to wait again :( I feel left out. Anyone else?

Edit: nevermind I understand, just getting anxious on getting my copy...

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Can you see the 300 rubles under your account name on the top right hand of the 1C site? That means it got to your 1C account, the one that got created when you registered. If you can see it, I can walk you through adjusting your personal profile/home country designation.

MAThrasher,

I'm heading for bed at the moment, so I'll send you instructions in the morning. It's actually pretty easy.

MAThrasher,

OK, try this: Go to the Russian 1 C home website. Log in on your account. You should see the 300 rubles on your extreme top right in heavy black lettering.

Now notice, across the center-top of the webpage, seven tabs with lettering. Click on the one that's the seventh from the left (i.e., the farthest right). You will see a bunch of blue hyperlinks pop down, vertically arranged. Click on the SEVENTH hyperlink from the top on the hyperlink list. This should show your address info. The Cyrillic for "USA" looks vaguely like CWA. You do not want that. Scroll the country list up a few notches, and you'll see "Russia." It starts a bit like "Pocc_," with letters that look like a reverse "n" and a reverse "r" at the end. Change your country to that and save. Now your rubles should be available to be applied.

While you're still logged into your account, you can now click on the KA-50 Black Shark game. It should be fairly easy to navigate to the online store, apply your rubles, and then the two green download buttons do indeed show up (Don't forget to record your game key number!). I found it helpful to keep two browser windows open: one to navigate the Russian site, the other to use Google language tools to translate the Cyrillic labels on the 1C site. (I.e., I copied text from the 1C site, pasted it into Google, translated, then went back and selected the correct links off the 1C site, etc.). Tedious, but it does work.

If you get confabulated, just post and I'll try to help later today.

PS: Once you get the game installed, there's an easy trick to turn much (though not all) of the game's in-game lettering from Cyrillic to English. Drop me a note and I'll send it along.

Edited by franx

MATrasher, be sure to get that key number. It is not part of the DL. You can't run the sim without it. It should be included in the Cyrillic text just above the green buttons.

Russian version

It is official guys , it is for sale. dowload version you can use visa master card or discovery

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=135&scr=products&lang=ru

:thumbup:

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals