New Mission Editor Video Series

SUNTSAG

Thanks SUNTSAG, and so quick, will be trying this out in the morning. I vaguely remember having to use a script to get this to work many years back, so much easier these days.

Thanks again.

Mondaysoff.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Great, thank you very much. I would like to get more into the topic and have already looked at some tutorials. I would like to create an SP mission for the KA-50 right now. I think it's great when those who already have experience with this topic share their knowledge.

DCS World is not just about being able to operate the individual modules :thumbup:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Thanks SUNTSAG for these guides: they're really useful.

Can you pls explain how to change the icons with the ones you're using? (in order to see the direction of the objects through the icons).

Thanks in advance

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro

Thanks man, Should help with a few vids id like to do :thumbup:

Thanks SUNTSAG, and so quick, will be trying this out in the morning. I vaguely remember having to use a script to get this to work many years back, so much easier these days.

Thanks again.

Mondaysoff.

Great, thank you very much. I would like to get more into the topic and have already looked at some tutorials. I would like to create an SP mission for the KA-50 right now. I think it's great when those who already have experience with this topic share their knowledge.

DCS World is not just about being able to operate the individual modules :thumbup:

Thanks SUNTSAG for these guides: they're really useful.

Can you pls explain how to change the icons with the ones you're using? (in order to see the direction of the objects through the icons).

Thanks in advance

Thank you all for the positive feedback it is appreciated. :thumbup:

Andryl, I use the Russian Editor Icons selected here in this image:

attachment.php?attachmentid=188938&stc=1&d=1530557084

I hope this is what you were after.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you very much. It was exactly what I was looking for! :thumbup:

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro

Requests for more YouTube video tutorials for new mission builders.

Combat is easy just put the two opposition forces in the same area with roe set to free or return on one side.

But here’s the areas I’m needing guidance in:

Native embarking/disembarking of troops on hellos like the uh-1, uh-60, ch47, ch-53, mi-8 etc both ai and playable aircraft set to ai

Setting up groups for clients but if after a trigger they are not fielded then those slots revert to ai slots doing the designed mission.

Setting up embarking/disembarking for the ships group like mods for indflatables also setting up infantry to fill the boats crew

Then show how to do basic mission building in native code then turn around and build the same mission using scripting then show how much more can be added through scripting

Take each of the major script package and show how to do each task/command it’s able to do and how to make them work like a step by step howto guide for the three biggies mist, ctld and moose.

I’m sure several of these requests fall outside of your typical video agendas but using your style for the how tos may be worthwhile to your followers even if the howto on the scripting packages is a familiarization video or two per then doing an example of one or two abilities per video would be worthwhile at least to me. And if possible releasing a video at least once a week if not more.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi SUNTSAG, I absolutely love your video's so far. I was hoping, instead of a mission editor video, you could make a tutorial on how to create static objects for DCS. It has been mentioned before on these forums, but even showing how to create and import a textured cube would help people on their way to start creating. Here's hoping you'd be interested in doing this. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot, I’m glad that you are still adding to this Series, I’ve liked every one of these videos :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Liked and subbed. Thank you for taking the time to make these, I know how time consuming CC and tutorials can be. I'm sure the views will accumulate over time as these topics are really niche but it's the definitive resource on YT right now. I've just gotten into the ME and the documentation is vague at best. Thanks for the help, much less tedious watching relevant examples than trial and error.

Hey Suntsag great job here as usual.

I really like the sounds you have in the CTLD JTAC video. Are they available anywhere?

Hi fargo007,

If you download this mission you will find the sound files you like. Cheers and Happy Xmas. Sorry I only just read your reply so a little late responding :thumbup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=227839

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Thanks, glad to see that you are continuing this Series ... you have no idea how much this has helped me take the plunge and design my own missions, which is almost as enjoyable as flying the aircrafts :D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thought I knew the Mission Builder well enough! But I'm learning a lot from your videos!

These videos are FANTASTIC!!

Thanks Suntsag!

PS: You obviously know how to build missions very well. But I could not find any missions made by you in the DCS User Downloads? Do you have any missions to share? Just curious..

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download