Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Some more Pics from the Indo-UK Exercise.

I find this hard to believe but I know many guys like to discuss\fight over this stuff lol so here is a little bit of some press report

"""After having successfully staved off an attack by the Red raiders and charting two successful kills, the pilot of the Indian Air Force's Su-30 MKI turned to the Royal Air Force's VC-10 mid-air refueller.

"Permission denied, Blue Two. Raiders still at large," a clipped English accent from the cockpit of the VC-10 responded. The Sukhoi pilot broke away and started a climb in a bid to conserve fuel. He would return to the refueller later. In the meantime, he would try and nail an Eurofighter Typhoon from the Red force. """

3-735426.jpg1-731861.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amazing how they can just throw the plane around like that. Must be painful in the cockpit. Wonder how sore they are after a flight like that?

Not sure if that is realistic or not. I would assume that is just a guy playing in the cockpit while the aircraft is on the ground so they can get those shots. It would be hard to find a place to secure the camera on those angles without covering an avionics panel. Also, we should keep in mind that F-15 would most definitely respond differently than an A-10. Also I'm not sure which A-10 you are referring to, if it is DCS A-10C, we are playing the beta, I'm not sure if the flight model is 100% complete, I think it is, but I never flown a A-10 to compare.

Edited

Look like he is trowing the stick around very violently:

poJfyDHWYiY

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Amazing how they can just throw the plane around like that. Must be painful in the cockpit. Wonder how sore they are after a flight like that?

You can find info about heart rate during such maneuvers and find equivalent physical exercises to get the general idea. Add huge spine compression and mental fatigue on top of that.

The design looks mad, but why make simple corvettes, stealth ships? I imagine bigger better armed ships to need this feature the most like the Zumwalt class of destroyers, not coastal vessels.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The design looks mad, but why make simple corvettes, stealth ships? I imagine bigger better armed ships to need this feature the most like the Zumwalt class of destroyers, not coastal vessels.

Bigger you want eh? :thumbup:

USS Independence - Independence-class littoral combat ship:

ussindependence1.jpg

ussindependence2.jpg

ussindependence3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a week off work, so made a trip into the Lake District to see the RAF doing some low level flying. I had a foreign visitor as well, German tonka :thumbup:

IMG_6218.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6275.jpg

IMG_6311.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6352.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6424.jpg

IMG_6432.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6578.jpg

• Like 1

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

How often does the RAF fly low like that, I know that it is a specific area you have to be in (read an article about it) but how do you know if they will show or not because that is something I must do some time

To INVENT an Airplane is Nothing.

To BUILD One is Something.

But to FLYis EVERYTHING.

- Otto Lilienthal

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How often does the RAF fly low like that, I know that it is a specific area you have to be in (read an article about it) but how do you know if they will show or not because that is something I must do some time

You don't know if there will be anything, is the truthful answer. One day in June-July time I went over and had one hawk at 3pm (I'd been sat on the hill since 9.30am) and that was it all day. Maybe I was unlucky then or lucky for this trip, who knows.

They normally fly during daylight between Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays etc. From what I can gather you get more traffic in the Mach Loop in Wales, F-15's from Lakenheath etc. This isn't to say the American's don't visit the lakes at all, just seems more common they will fly to Wales.

It's something you have to do! :pilotfly:

Edit: Found 2 more 'acceptable' (terribly backlit) photos of the German Tornado's and a photo of the view I had on the 2nd day!

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9438&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9294&g2_serialNumber=1

The view from Great Howe, looking over Thirlmere Reservoir and towards Dunmail Rise (were I was the first day).

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=9351&g2_serialNumber=1

A few more are on my gallery.

Edited by kam

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

The following response is not personal addressed to you, asparagin. I will copy-paste it in the future like I sometimes do with my other posts.

What’s with that >surprise<? YouTube uses an automated recognition system of proprietary content. You use proprietary content - there are very high chances that the content WILL be removed from your video :doh:

To avoid that:

- use services with thousands of free songs to download like JAMENDO

- use YouTube AudioSwap feature

- keep a backup of the source video

- use proprietary songs cut in pieces (mix) no longer than X (?) I don’t know if that works and I don’t know what’s the value of X. I just saw it posted somewhere.

You might as well start protesting against the need to have money to be able to pay for something.

False . only Warner bros have an agressive behaviour . in general others record companies tolerate clips with their stuff as they understood it encourages creation . then it depends of the country laws , for example some of my videos are blocked in Germany , but the videos are available in their original format for the rest of the world . when you upload you just receive a message saying that your vids has third party content and they are going to check the owner about the behaviour to adopt bla bla . but record companies know that if they adopt an agressive behaviour it could give a bad image of them so they prefer to tolerate . what i do myself when i upload some stuff i check Youtube for the artist channel of my video music or the artist record company channel and i send them a message with the link to the vid saying that if they want me to , i'll remove immediatly the video .

@thamuff: What type of camera and what settings? Nice sharp pics they are. S!

Canon 7D and a Canon 300mm f/4.

Shots that have propellers in will be a shutter speed of 1/200, 1/125 or a bit lower, else you will freeze the motion of the propeller. Shots of jets are around 1/1000th of a second.

Wish I didn't have to work, I'd be up there a lot more :helpsmilie: