SATAL 2019

M0ltar

Concerning Delayed Stream

It's very unfortunate that this measure has to be taken but to alleviate concerns about cheating and stream sniping, a delay of 1 minute will be applied to both the main DCS World Events stream and the Tacview stream. We will continue to assess this issue and determine if any further changes need to be made.

We're sorry that the issue was overlooked.

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

Why would they do such a thing, Whats wrong with fair play these days lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

Moltar I just gotta say you put on a ******* AWESOME show. The professionalism is outstanding. It's clear a lot of thought and preparation went into this and look what a great show it was last weekend. Folks, tune in, you gotta see this.

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder

Everyone, please be aware that there is a decent possibility that the Stable branch of DCS will be used and required for this weekends matches in both Diamond and Gold league due to a bug with the Aim7 causing it to have an active seeker head that at this point seems to be better than the 120. We will post more when we know it, but please please please unless otherwise notified assume that Stable branch will be used unless ED releases a patch for this issue.

Edited by M0ltar

Why not just to restrict it's usage until it gets fixed? Seemed not to be a pivotal weapon anyway..

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Why not just to restrict it's usage until it gets fixed? Seemed not to be a pivotal weapon anyway..

For the F14, limited to two AIM54, I would consider it a fairly important part of the loadout. Not sure how you can restrict it without hindering the F14.

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄

Technical gremlins

I heard that both teams had DCS problems (update/switching/crashes...) but forced to fly. That's not good. IMO is better to if both teams have technical problems to cancel / postpone match... of course if both teams agree + organiser. Because DCS is monster and we never know what can frustrate us. Fly frustrated and stressed because of that isn't fun.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Link to G drive for SATAL 2019 tacviews

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FGZKAG2yX4YhB0gk1ocydtegpxUhtCSR

SnZgHEZ.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Congratulations to TAW Team , S !

----

As the leader of the team , we lose it and i accepted . but really we had not focus , millions of stress , We had a lot of issue and that Thursday is not really enough for fixing them, cause the some rules sometimes we need to run the VPN's and it will take speed , before that we got 8GB update from ED then 8GB for reverting from beta to stable , some of our guys got 25GB ... and 2 days really is not enough , in Iran the Saturday and Sunday is not " weekend " i must managing the pilots about bringing them from their jobs , then telling them you got more 8GB and must be download it in 2.5 hrs a lot of them first thought that is a joke or some of them thought i'm talking about thet ED 8GB update of openbeta ! , for some other was less than 1.5 hrs , we didn't really expect that we must try to updating our dcs more than 16GB in 2 days with a lot of issues ..

The issue was about Aim-7's , it was super simple if somebody asking of both side that you guys are going to bringing the F-14 or F-18 today match or no ? ( for aim-7 ) both side hadn't F-14 and F-18 and in fact " wasn't need to revert " and if we hadn't that Stress and forced we hadn't 99% of that really bad and intense Stress

----

Finally the match is ended , we accepted the result , Congratulations to the TAW for the win , and our salut to them for their great job.

But our mind because the many many problems and Stress and super pressure was anywhere except cockpit , I think is not fair.

----

And a calling a new issue with E2 for future :

personally at round 1 i had maybe 1 or 2 time some calling the enemy by E2 and in round 2 most of our guys also me the AWACS was completely silence !!! I think the issue is coming from the ALT of E2 , we had some same issue in our training with E2 .

And it's doesn't matter will be stable or beta , the E2 is very very silence but E3 is not.

----

I want to clarify an important thing : we know organizing and managing a thing like the Great SATAL is really hard , and we are deeply Appreciated of all of every single organizers , moltar , rage , Teknetinium , frostie ,and others , we know you just want and try to doing your best for improving and growing the satal at every single matches , we have deeply Appreciated of your efforts for us and others .

Again congrats to TAW .

Best Regards , S

Edited by -= IRIAF =- HawK.1

We are sorry IRIAF it turned out stressful for you this time. As I mentioned before, first time we find a team with problems to revert. We will implement new procedures and have more then one option if teams can agree on one. I would like as well to point out the importance of being on time, If we would have another match after yours or if the stream was on, the match would have to start even if a team missing pilots. Thank you TAW for waiting and congratulations on your victory.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

We removed some of the overcast conditions because the IR missiles are unaffected by them when in reality they should be. Furthermore it looks kinda odd to see an IR missile come through an overcast cloud layer.

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

No15 2:0 ECV56

Congrats to No15! ECV were somewhat unlucky, better luck next time.

Speed and Angels took the walkover over Lock on Greece, who did not attend. Apologies to those who expected a stream and to Speed and Angels who expected a match.

See you all next weekend.

CNF vs InSky

51st vs 36th

Dragon Squadron vs CSG-1

Wardogs vs AIRTACC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

I'm not sure whether it has been discussed but would it be possible to allow for an F-14 RIO to rejoin should it happen to disconnect at any time? The pilot still controls the aircraft but the back seat controls are gone. When the RIO rejoins the same slot all that happens is the back seat controls are restored. If the pilot drops then it's clear - FUBAR.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=