Attention native English speakers

CHPL

:helpsmilie: I need your help. :helpsmilie:

It's already the sixth of April, so please take this thread seriously. :music_whistling:

We apologize for the new delays concerning our UH-1 Caucasus Campaign. Unfortioned with the experience made in the past five months it is getting unlikely that there is a release in 2019. :(

Because of some spelling issues, ED is unable to process the campaign.

After we get all the paperwork checked by a retired CIA Field Officer (many thanks for that), we get yesterday informed by Nine Line that there are one or more spelling issues in our Offical Video. :cry:

I am obviously unable to identify that threat to air safety. So please take a look at the video and identify the problem.

The Boing fiasco in mind. For the safety of all test pilots, ED will not start practical tests of the missions as long as there are any issues with the documentation.

We are also looking for assistance regarding upcoming projects ( more Campaigns and even some free Missions for the community we are already working on).

I am very thankful for any indication or help. :helpsmilie:

Please contact me in the forum, or on info@low-level-heaven.de

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

hello CHPL

Looks great

observations only......

More than 140 pages of mission documentation

(in the)

And of course, a whole lot of fun

Hope this helps

Thanks a lot Dispatch !! :thumbup:

That was fast.:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

Why don't you just ask NineLine for what spelling issues the project is delayed?

Hey Lino

You can be sure that was our first thought as well.

"Ask the community for help".

No need to explain or comment on any communication skills :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

Dispatch seems to have caught them - looks fun :-)

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Nice.

A few observations, just my opinions and not a criticism.:thumbup:

BTW I didn't have sound on, so some of the points below may not be relative.

0.23 patrol infrastructure - patrol civil infrastructure

visual check - visually check

0:32 accent - accents

0:41 suggest change to plot driven story line or story driven campaign

1.32 more than 140 pages of mission documentation

2:15 and of course a whole lot of

Suggest use of sentence case rather that using 'Caps Through the Sentence' just for continuity.

I look forward to flying your campaign! :)

Nice.

A few observations, just my opinions and not a criticism.:thumbup:

BTW I didn't have sound on, so some of the points below may not be relative.

0.23 patrol infrastructure - patrol civil infrastructure

visual check - visually check

0:32 accent - accents

0:41 suggest change to plot driven story line or story driven campaign

1.32 more than 140 pages of mission documentation

2:15 and of course a whole lot of

Suggest use of sentence case rather that using 'Caps Through the Sentence' just for continuity.

I look forward to flying your campaign! :)

Thank you very much :thumbup:

I love this community there is always a wingman if you need one :thumbup::pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

If you are going to redo the captions for the video ... you might perhaps want to reconsider the typography as well. I.e. use not so many different - and not so "fancy" fonts. I'd stay rather conservative ("classy" ^^) with the fonts I'd use.

Hey CHPL. I see you got it taken care of. I’m new to DCS. I just started flying 3 weeks ago. So much good, free info on these threads. You said that you would need future help and I would gladly help proof the translations. Send me a PM next time. There is so much good stuff here I feel guilty for not having contributed anything yet.

Hey CHPL. I see you got it taken care of. I’m new to DCS. I just started flying 3 weeks ago. So much good, free info on these threads. You said that you would need future help and I would gladly help proof the translations. Send me a PM next time. There is so much good stuff here I feel guilty for not having contributed anything yet.

That's great thank you :thumbup:

And welcome in DCS

What kind of aircraft do you start flying?

Always happy landings ;)

I’m in the Harrier and the FA-18. I bought FC3 first but within a couple days I knew the low fidelity planes just weren’t gonna do it for me in the long run. I’m having a blast with the Hornet. The Harrier can be a bit frustrating but I read that Razbam is going to start focusing more on it to fix it.

i can't wait untill 2020. i can be a tester, and i can pay it

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i can't wait untill 2020. i can be a tester, and i can pay it

Really hope that ED did not go that way.

All missions tested several times and finished in 2018. There may be only still the one or the other spelling issue in the Radio menus and they are intended, because of Germans in real life only 99% perfect.:music_whistling: :doh:

Always happy landings ;)

do you need help on the 140 page manual?

Many thanks,

The manual is already fixed since December :smilewink:

But I will give you a call when the next campaign is a few steps further.

Always happy landings ;)