Dedicated Server not switching missions on "Mission End" action

uri_ba

As the title suggests,

When a "mission end" action is triggered in the mission.

When checking the mission in SP, mission ends as expected

when running on --norender dedicated server with webUI, mission end triggers, but nothing happens.

April 10th OB

Oh, and a way around it is to set the mission calling itself with "Load mission" or select another mission with "Load mission". If you have 4 missions you can set up a random trigger to select between them by having them in triggers on all missions. A lot of work I know but still a workaround.

that's an awkward way to go about it, but it'll do for now.

I have a couple of generic training missions running, and I don't really care which of them.

so I have an empty mission that all the other missions load instead of "end mission".

this mission just sets a flag value at random, and 30 seconds after it's loaded it will load the selected mission.

would prefer "end mission" to be fixed.

• ED Team

I've just added a new callback, so to automatically load next mission from the list, one needs to place a something like this into Saved Games/DCS/Scripts/Hooks/loadNextMission.lua:

local cb = {}
function cb.onNetMissionEnd()
   net.load_next_mission()
end
DCS.setUserCallbacks(cb)

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

I've just added a new callback, so to automatically load next mission from the list, one needs to place a something like this into Saved Games/DCS/Scripts/Hooks/loadNextMission.lua:

local cb = {}
function cb.onNetMissionEnd()
   net.load_next_mission()
end
DCS.setUserCallbacks(cb)

If this works then perfect. Is it possible to read the current mission list and random select also?

• 1 year later...

Any updates on this?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |