Pretty Cool Video on Georgia

Panhead

Thanks for the map location. I'm firing up my Huey, and heading out for some of that moonshine! yeehaw!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

PS: Old people are frikken stronk.

lol - all those people were probably only 40. hard life up there!

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Thanks for the post. Am I the only one who thinks Georgian script looks like elvish from LOTR :D. Definitely an interesting people.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

Thanks for the map location. I'm firing up my Huey, and heading out for some of that moonshine! yeehaw!

LOL I did that yesterday. Instead of a quaint mountain village in a rustic setting, I discovered parking lots and old Soviet industry. :(

Would be cool if these mountainous areas across the Caucasus were re-textured with appropriate buildings.

9d38eeabad.jpg

A lot of my COIN missions are located in these areas, too.

The insurgents are trying to corner the bootlegging black market....

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Moonshine, hogs, hay. So the Republic of Georgia isn't that different from the state of Georgia after all.

I can't wait for the day that DCS has the level of realism that when you land after ejecting you'll be chased off by and old woman swinging a stick because you broke her chicken coop.

Hang on, I just watched like 20 minutes of this and now I have thoughts.

Simpler times were better my ass. I wake up at 10:00 am and roll out of bed and end up in a Starbucks down the street where some snotty 22 year old art student barista wont give me my damn coffee when I ask for a large until I utter the magic word venti. Do you know what Tsutsa did in the morning? She got out of her straw bed before the sun even set to shovel literal shit onto a field. That's her day. The highlight of my week is strapping into a virtual aircraft and bombarding her country. Do you know the highlight of her week? Killing a pig, cooking it and eating it outside in the snow while drinking shitty ass vodka that was made in a still older than her.

I will take a snotty ass barita over a wagon load of Yuri's dinner from last month.

Edited by Braeden108

Light the tires kick the fires!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]