Power limitter and afterburner enable bindings missing (not a bug)

m4ti140

• ED Team

The bindings for the two buttons enabling and disabling afterburner are nowhere to be found. They would make a lot of sense to be mapped somewhere to the throttle quadrant or the throttle itself, but it's not possible currently.

Not just that, but I dont think they work! The full power or afterburner lights never came on for me, nor did I see afterburner flames in the external view.

I just tried them in the free flight instant action scenario and there they work. Perhaps instructor in training mission2 glossed over something that is neccesary for them to operate properly?

Edited by schurem

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Not just that, but I dont think they work! The full power or afterburner lights never came on for me, nor did I see afterburner flames in the external view.

I just tried them in the free flight instant action scenario and there they work. Perhaps instructor in training mission2 glossed over something that is neccesary for them to operate properly?

Turn off the Afterburner disconnect switches on the panel in front and above the throttles.

Yup, just found that out as well. The instructions in Training 2 seem to imply you need to flip those two switches up, while their correct position for operation is down.

I'm loving this crate by the way. It is glorious

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

• ED Team

How is this not a bug? Did whoever moved this read the OP? I wasn't talking about what schurem was saying (he hijacked the thread). The two buttons on the throttle quadrant are missing mappings. There's no way to access them in any other way than clicking on them.