ForceFeel seat

Just sent an email of my own demanding a refund within seven days. Email could not be delivered same as previous poster.

Contacting my credit card company today.

I reckon the guy took the thick end of 50,000 euros. If it was fraudulent, which changing terms and conditions on existing contracts to "pledges" to buy time certainly is, then he will likely do jail time. Certainly it is obtaining money by deception.

I can't say I have much sympathy.

To those considering the same action, you will need to compose and send an email to "Realteus support" a bit of an oxymoron there, and send a carbon copy to your own email address at the same time.

This way you have proof of your email demanding a refund for non service of contract and your email providers receipt stating that reateus support is no longer available.

In this way you have proof that you exhausted all means to get a refund.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Money refunded by credit card company. They requested I keep hold of all the printouts of the invoice and receipts ect, plus the emails and non delivery receipt from outlook I made; to help any future investigation.

Been doing a bit more digging into this character. He allegedly owned Gametrix until a couple of years ago, or says he did and allegedly has a degree from Southampton university in marketing.

He is no clueless gamer that had a great idea but not the knowledge to run a business....

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tomasjandecka

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Money refunded by credit card company. They requested I keep hold of all the printouts of the invoice and receipts ect, plus the emails and non delivery receipt from outlook I made; to help any future investigation.

Been doing a bit more digging into this character. He allegedly owned Gametrix until a couple of years ago, or says he did and allegedly has a degree from Southampton university in marketing.

He is no clueless gamer that had a great idea but not the knowledge to run a business....

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tomasjandecka

I'm glad you were able to get a refund, I'm going to wait until the 20th of this month and then I'll be doing the same thing.

It really saddens me to see a company that at least initially wanted to make a niche product for our narrow market fail so badly.

If they just would have updated their blog with a post every month at least, stating what is happening(assuming they are actually planning to produce the product) - they would have a completely different situation. Anyone doing research on the Realteus seat now will find this thread and all the angry replies on their Facebook page...

November has passed and the page still says "Estimated delivery November".

My opinion and one I held for a while now is it was essentially a type of ponzi scheme, where he needed to order a minimum amount of units for a factory to be interested.. let's say 500 units.

He did not have the money to put out up front so he took pre orders. Unfortunately he did not get near 500 "investors" this time around and there was insufficient funds to place the order.

All this "making improvements at the factory that is holding things up" in my view were all lies. He likely did not ever intend to advise the factory to begin production until he had 500 orders, hence the last big push where he changed the wording on his site from pre order to "pledge".

I reckon this was to make it look more attractive to alternative finance options.

I reckon that finance deal fell through because the bank realised what a scheme he was running, not pledged money, but he was holding onto innocent customers actual money.

I really do believe he intended to deliver and did not intend to con anyone, but got caught up in his own web of deceit as he tried to cover up his failing business. He simply could not afford for anyone demanding a refund, so started making fraudulent statements so as to not discourage new customers signing up.

Trouble is, it appears he has now done a runner with the cash he did bring in. He had a poor and risky business model with no failsafe option and turned himself into a criminal through constantly making untrue statements in order to reach his 500 goal.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Tinkickef

I really do believe he intended to deliver and did not intend to con anyone, but got caught up in his own web of deceit as he tried to cover up his failing business. He simply could not afford for anyone demanding a refund, so started making fraudulent statements so as to not discourage new customers signing up.

Just my opinion.

Seems like a pretty sound analysis to me. This would be a pretty weird and elaborate ruse to come up with just to rip people off. There has been a lot written about "start-up" business culture in the last few years. See Theranos (HBO Doc "The Inventor") and WeWork. The WeWork CEO was flying around on a jet giving himself an enormous salary and the company never made a dime in profit. It's almost like they have an intellectual blindspot to what a profitable company is and con themselves.

Hope you guys get your money back.

And now the website is down.... That's it for me, I am contacting my credit card company this morning.

So very very disappointed :no_sad:

Credit card company on the case!

Looks like the eu.realteus.com website is still up....

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

Facebook realteus:

Dear Customers and Fans,

We apologize for the silence in the last couple of months.

Unfortunately, we had a crisis situation, which was mainly caused by our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill. Their services were suspended by the financial regulation authority in Luxembourg during this summer and to this day the part of our funds that we should receive for the pre-orders and the held reserves remain frozen. Therefore, we had to temporarily suspend customer service.

Our main mistake is that we didn't react to this situation earlier. However, we are continuously working to improve our ability to deliver on the commitments we make. We got the additional financing from the bank, so the current production of the second ForceFeel series is being completed by our manufacturer. We also had to execute the necessary technical changes before the next production to the product as we later got significant feedback from our customers about improvements they like to see in the comfortability of the pad.

In this time, we are preparing also a new shipping strategy, so that part of the pre-orders placed by customers outside Europe will be fulfilled by our manufacturer. We are waiting for further information on the shipping of the stocks from China to our EU warehouse. As soon as we will have this stage done, we will be shipping right to your doorstep.

Again, our deep apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.

Facebook realteus:

Dear Customers and Fans,

Unfortunately, we had a crisis situation, which was mainly caused by our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill. Their services were suspended by the financial regulation authority in Luxembourg during this summer and to this day the part of our funds that we should receive for the pre-orders and the held reserves remain frozen. Therefore, we had to temporarily suspend customer service.

Our main mistake is that we didn't react to this situation earlier. However, we are continuously working to improve our ability to deliver on the commitments we make. We got the additional financing from the bank, so the current production of the second ForceFeel series is being completed by our manufacturer. We also had to execute the necessary technical changes before the next production to the product as we later got significant feedback from our customers about improvements they like to see in the comfortability of the pad.

In this time, we are preparing also a new shipping strategy, so that part of the pre-orders placed by customers outside Europe will be fulfilled by our manufacturer. We are waiting for further information on the shipping of the stocks from China to our EU warehouse. As soon as we will have this stage done, we will be shipping right to your doorstep.

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE!:mad:

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

Let´s see if it´s for the best.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Facebook realteus:

Dear Customers and Fans,

This is too vague information to regain lost confidence.

First, why not send this information to customers directly through email or official Realteus web site?

Second, please give exact dates instead vague statements of production being completed. Does this mean that it is currently in production? When is the production estimated to finish, how long is the shipment going to take?

Why the web page still states:

---

We're at 85% of our goal!

That’s 393 pledged of our 460 target!

Estimated delivery: November 2019

---

In my opinion, the single biggest mistake with Realteus is utter disrespect for customer: rare official updates, no answers to emails, vague schedule, multiple broken promises of production/delivery. For me it is very difficult to trust anything but cold, hard deadlines and full transparency of the production/shipment progress from now on.

Broken promise after broken promise after yet another broken promise. Sorry I am not buying it.

Paperwork arrived from a major credit card fraud department this morning after my refund and it is getting filled out tomorrow.

I'm done with realteus.

With so many of us that finally did report this as fraud to our credit card companies, my guess is that Realteus are beyond saving... The international payment world is controlled by Visa / Master Card and Realteus are on their blacklists now.

And their excuse that problems with their payment provider this summer made them shut down customer communications for six months, while still accepting orders, is just silly...

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

Agreed. I filed a claim with my CC company and used the refund to buy a Buttkicker Gammer 2. It works great and doesn't require any software. Highly recommended.

A single bass shaker running on sound input doesn't even compare to a seat pad. Luckily you can combine both systems, complementing each other.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they are getting ready to run the scam again...

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:gun_smilie:

229th Assault Helicopter Battalion - Always Recruiting

If you have a passion for helicopter flight simulation and would like to fly in a friendly and supportive online multiplayer environment, then you’ve just put your skids down safely on the right page…!

DCS Squadron Recruiting Page for the 229th

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=267081

For details see our website at:

http://1stcavdiv.forumotion.net/

Looks like they are getting ready to run the scam again...

I left a little comment.....

They posted something on Instagram, I don´t know how to share it; it´s positive news.

My faith in Realteus is irretrievably broken.

Funny how pictures of boxes suddenly appear when people have started contacting their bank's fraud departments. There is nothing in those pics to put a date to them.

Had I not contacted my credit card company for a refund, now I would be wondering how Realteus propose to handle any warranty issues and if they would quietly disappear once all the units had been dispatched.

At the moment I have other fish to fry, but when the time comes to look into PC peripherals again, I will go with Andre.

My buttkicker will just have to do for a few more months.

Edited by Tinkickef

My faith in Realteus is irretrievably broken.

Funny how pictures of boxes suddenly appear when people have started contacting their bank's fraud departments. There is nothing in those pics to put a date to them.

Had I not contacted my credit card company for a refund, now I would be wondering how Realteus propose to handle any warranty issues and if they would quietly disappear once all the units had been dispatched.

At the moment I have other fish to fry, but when the time comes to look into PC peripherals again, I will go with Andre.

My buttkicker will just have to do for a few more months.

I´m afraid only time will tell.