F-15E?

JazonXD

Scorch and Chev are trying to say they want a fully modeled F-15C too :D

Belsimtek apparently wants to do a C to the ASM level (they did the PFM on it in FC3). It was on their website a while ago that they were looking into it.

Lord of Salt

I hope they keep the work on F-15E and release it with fighter capacity waiting a2g implementation.

Imagine flying with a buddy in 15E and you in M2000C. What a dream!!

When I choose the instant action >takeoff < in 2.0 I always look at the 15E next to me beautiful!!

Im still wondering why BST dont do a full F-15C instead of F-5E.

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Some people have...

In-fact, the 120A hater and his friends have. :) http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=131806

But yeah, good luck with 120D...I haven't even found pictures of it, although F-15 pilots were saying they've shot it like at least 6 months ago.

So we'll wait 20 years for a proper simulation of it :D

Anyways, I could care less about 120s because I'll be packing AGM-130s on the wings! :joystick:

(IIRC you can't carry 120s on the wing stations with GBU-15/AGM-130 attached below- forget where I read that)

ED (or whoever for that matter) still has to implement some way of coding the external stores so that if stations 7C and 6C are fitted with AA missiles, it will render a bomb in the middle at RCT-2 invalid.

Pictures for reference:

external_stores_aa.jpg

external_stores_ag.jpg

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Probably they will start working on it after M2000C full release ;)

After they finish harrier, they will work on the a-7 corsair and THEN they plan on doing the 15e. What's holding them up is for ED to develop a ground radar

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

I prefer F-15E without ground radar and no harrier.

But thats me. Im a fan of fast things!

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I prefer F-15E without ground radar and no harrier.

But thats me. Im a fan of fast things!

Unfortunately the A/G radar is the basis of the mud hen's weapon system... Not much you can do without it on the typical night strike missions of the plane. Also a beta missing such a big feature for many months would create frustration among the player base (think of Hawk and C101 missing AFM...)

However i would urge Razbam to start coding all other systems already so we can have the plane quickly on e the A/G radar is released! :music_whistling:

im probably in the silent minority that are not that interested the F-15E =P...

There are alot of airplanes i would be alot more exited to see.

F-4E,F-104,Mig-23,Su,22,Mig,27,Mirage 5, SEPECAT Jaguar, F-16 and More.

But the F-15E is not one of them.

Even though i Grew up playing Jane F-15 ive never much liked the aircraft.

And im honestly alot more excited by the A-7 then i am a F-15E =P.

None the less it will be interesting to see what they do with it and i hope you will all just relax and let them to the work we all know they are capable of doing.

But it will be some time before the F-15E will even be in development since as already stated its at best fourth in the production queue.

Since the M-2000 will have to be completed / released first,

And then its the Harrier and after that the A-7.

So if they are making A F-15E i would be suprised if we see it untill atleast mid-late 2017

So if this hype continues untill then there will probably be a new record in the amount of pages in a thread... xD

Edited by mattebubben

im probably in the silent minority that are not that interested the F-15E =P...

There are alot of airplanes i would be alot more exited to see.

F-4E,F-104,Mig-23,Su,22,Mig,27,Mirage 5, SEPECAT Jaguar, F-16 and More.

But the F-15E is not one of them.

Even though i Grew up playing Jane F-15 ive never much liked the aircraft.

And im honestly alot more excited by the A-7 then i am a F-15E =P.

None the less it will be interesting to see what they do with it and i hope you will all just relax and let them to the work we all know they are capable of doing.

But it will be some time before the F-15E will even be in development since as already stated its at best fourth in the production queue.

Since the M-2000 will have to be completed / released first,

And then its the Harrier and after that the A-7.

So if they are making A F-15E i would be suprised if we see it untill atleast mid-late 2017

So if this hype continues untill then there will probably be a new record in the amount of pages in a thread... xD

I totally see what you mean, everyone has their own tastes. There are people out there talking about planes that i literally have no idea about... and then there's those bunch that are looking forward to an ME262...etc. everyone has their own tastes! If only in a perfect world, there was a module for EVERY PLANE we wanted :D

Tbh, i prefer Mig-23ML Mig-23BN More than A-7 or harrier.

I just wanna say also i prefer F-16E Block 60 more than F-15E

I contact some 3D developers they said it will coast 8500$ if you wanna make it as custom aircraft :o

Id love to have an F-16 instead of the F-15E but a F-16E Block 60 is very unlikley =P.

The F-16E is the latest F-16 to enter service and everything about it is still top secrete.

(its also the first Export F-16 that is better then any F-16 in US service)

It has an AESA radar and a plethera of high tech systems that there is very little public information about.

So i think the chance that they would be allowed to make a complete simulation of the F-16E Block 60 is very small =P they would be just as likley to be allowed to make an F-22.

Id love an F-16 any variant from a F-16A (Block 5 or Block 15 maby?)

to a mid / early F-16C Block 30/32 or a later F-16C Block 50/52

any of them would be awsome.

Or maby an F-16A MLU?

But i think a F-16C Block 50/52 + and the F-16E Block 60 are probably still new enough to be more classified then the other variants.

Id love to have an F-16 instead of the F-15E but a F-16E Block 60 is very unlikley =P.

The F-16E is the latest F-16 to enter service and everything about it is still top secrete.

(its also the first Export F-16 that is better then any F-16 in US service)

It has an AESA radar and a plethera of high tech systems that there is very little public information about.

So i think the chance that they would be allowed to make a complete simulation of the F-16E Block 60 is very small =P they would be just as likley to be allowed to make an F-22.

Id love an F-16 any variant from a F-16A (Block 5 or Block 15 maby?)

to a mid / early F-16C Block 30/32 or a later F-16C Block 50/52

any of them would be awsome.

Or maby an F-16A MLU?

But i think a F-16C Block 50/52 + and the F-16E Block 60 are probably still new enough to be more classified then the other variants.

F-16C would be great. I wouldnt be so happy about the A.

The F-16C systems are quite known and simulated in BMS, for sure some of them are simplified, maybe more of them are unknown to us but still. We know at least what are the functions of every switch.

In short I think we can have a very realistic F-16C model

an F-16AM MLU its pretty close to a F-16C Block 50/52.

And even has some advantages over many of the older Block 50/52 aircraft.

And yes while a F-16A (before the MLU upgrade) would be less advanced and less capable it would probably be easier to get and still a very interesting aircraft although an MLU or F-16C Block 25 or later would probably be preferable.

the F-16A Block 15 OCU could also be interesting since it has the option to use armaments like the AGM-65 and Aim-120s

But my hope for a F-16 would be any F-16 variant prior to the F-16 Block 50/52+

Since F-16s before that variant still have the classical F-16 lines.

My top 2 picks would probably be F-16AM Block 15 MLU (/Block 20 MLU)

or a F-16C Block 30/32.

A Block 40/42 could be interesting since that variant was more intended for Air-Ground missions including night missions.

And the F-16A Block 15 is still the most produced F-16 variant especially if you add in the different slightly more advanced variants like the Block 15 ADV and F-16 OCU variants And a large amount of the F-16As in international service were upgraded in the MLU program making them comparable with the F-16 Block 50/52.

I would be very intereseted in a Block 15 also depending on wich block 15 it was.

the Standard Block 15 was less capable with only Aim-9s in the air-air role.

the Block 15 ADF (made for the US) was capable to use the Aim-7 and was primarily an interceptor.

Then we have the Block 15 OCU (both Block 15s upgraded to OCU standard and New built F-16As being made to the Block 15 OCU standard)

That still had mostly the old cockpit but with some new systems and the abillity to use the Aim-120 and AGM-65 etc

And then there is the F-16A Block 15 MLU upgrade

(also somtimes called Block 20 MLU)

Wich would be the most advanced Block 15 variant but it was only made out of upgraded aircraft and no new built

(while earlier variants were a mix or new built and upgraded)

But my hope for a F-16 would be any F-16 variant prior to the F-16 Block 50/52+

Since F-16s before that variant still have the classical F-16 lines.

I'm not sure I understand this statement. I'm not aware of any significant changes to the shape of the airframe between blocks 40/42 and 50/52. Are you talking about the CFTs? Because if so, those are optional, removable in the same way that the F-15 CFTs are removable.

Personally,i would also love to have an F-16C, but I would like to see at least the F-15C get a clickable or 15E before the 16s

F-16E Block 60 is not just a gorgeous look aircraft

its advanced too, as i heard form UAE pilots, im from UAE btw,

also it has more fuel capacity and more powerful engine power,

here is it you can see its so cute and you can see above the wings that is the additional fuel tanks i think.. but actually it makes it more cute lol

http://bit.ly/1JKyXCH

http://bit.ly/1N7o5tr

here is the cockpit

http://bit.ly/1TUTJQz

http://bit.ly/1RlFPZV

http://bit.ly/1UOR7E7

cute isn't it?

but the only thing makes me little angry is ED does not listen to us, many of us want F-16 and MiG-23, SU 24-22 :(

Edited by aboodspin

Personally,i would also love to have an F-16C, but I would like to see at least the F-15C get a clickable or 15E before the 16s

Agreed...but just imagine dropping into those mountains and valleys - fast, low-profile...deadly. (inserts cassette tape into thigh mounted cassette player)

iron-eagle-gif_zpsy1oqvkft.gif

[sIGPIC]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn266/JINX1391/jinx%20f99th%20sig_zps2hgu4xsl.png[/sIGPIC]

"90% of the people who actually got to fly the F/A-18C

module there (E3 2017) have never even heard of DCS

or are otherwise totally undeserving pieces of trash."

-Pyromanic4002