JetSeat needs a new home

My home office doubles as my flight sim'ing chair. And it's too impractical for me to swap the JetSeat in and out - as good as it is.

So if anyone wants it, shoot me an email hansang@ google's mail service. I'll select a person to ship it to.

It's completely free unless the shipping is more than $25. If it is, you have to paypal me. If it's under $25, there's no charge.

Anyway, my way of giving back to the DCS community.

Hansang

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Most generous of you !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Thanks, but I really want DCS to thrive. It's a small gesture, and something I can do.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thanks, but I really want DCS to thrive. It's a small gesture, and something I can do.

Payin' it forward - Good man! :thumbup:

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

Is it still available?

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

I think he is selecting a name at the end of the week.

(Correct me if wrong, also do you plan to share who you selected?)

The Rift is being chosen at the end of the week.

I just sent the "winner" notification about an hour ago. I'll let him decide if he wants to come forward or not.

Everyone that emailed me got the bcc'ed "sorry" email.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

what else have you got in your stash expendable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

...wow...seriously?

I'll just reiterate the "Thank you!" from the community to you hansangb, both of these giveaways were an amazing and generous gesture to give back to this community, and I'm certain the recipients of these gifts feel like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

LOL. It's fine. Other have asked via email too. We'll just have to see what's next, won't we!? :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---