[RESOLVED] Mig-21 after hotfix still freezing

Martin2487

Same probelem. Mig 21 freezes when clicking to fly, also the mission takes a fair bit longer to load. Uninstalled and reinstalled with no success.

Just got DCS recently, and i only have the one map area. Mirage 2000c works fine

Edited by CrazyGman

Same probelem. Mig 21 freezes when clicking to fly, also the mission takes a fair bit longer to load. Uninstalled and reinstalled with no success.

Just got DCS recently, and i only have the one map area. Mirage 2000c works fine

Might as well add my name to the list, same thing happen when loading, it loads fine but when you hit fly it freezes the game (2.5). TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Same problem. Mig21 crash game on press fly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU i7 7700K@4.5ghz * COOLER ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO * MB MSI Z270 Gaming M3 * RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4-2400 DDR4 2400MHz * GPU Zotac GTX 1070Ti mini * SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for S.O. * SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB for DCS * HDD 1TB WD Blue x2 * PSU Corsair CX650M * SO Windows 10 pro 64bit * TrackIR 5 * Saiteck x52 Pro

same thing for me

I erased all the directories in "saved game" and the game directory itself . After a clean install from ED server on a another SSD, i'm still unable to flight with the Mig-21. (still freezing when i choose a random flight and can't lauch the mission when i choose a rampstart,).

What's the hell ?

thank you for helping us keep flying with all this fabulous modules.

Edited by RommY

• ED Team
same thing for me

I erased all the directories in "saved game" and the game directory itself . After a clean install from ED server on a another SSD, i'm still unable to flight with the Mig-21. (still freezing when i choose a random flight and can't lauch the mission when i choose a rampstart,).

What's the hell ?

thank you for helping us keep flying with all this fabulous modules.

Hi RommY

Dont worry, this bug has been reported and should be fixed soon.

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Great! This issue has been resolved by update(2.5 Open Beta Update 5). Now Mig-21 is working for me. Thanks :)

Great news! enjoy :thumbup:

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

[RESOLVED] Mig-21 after hotfix still freezing

I’ve updated yesterday to last version and problem is still there, join mp, choose mig 21 and after i hit fly game freezes, i can’t do anything other than kill dcs with task manager, and thats if im fast, if I wait a bit longer I get black screen with big DCS logo and then I can’t do anything with pc but to restart PC with reset button. :/

EDIT: I will try to repair dcs after work, alltought i don’t have any mods installed.. and will post again.

• ED Team
I’ve updated yesterday to last version and problem is still there, join mp, choose mig 21 and after i hit fly game freezes, i can’t do anything other than kill dcs with task manager, and thats if im fast, if I wait a bit longer I get black screen with big DCS logo and then I can’t do anything with pc but to restart PC with reset button. :/

attach your dcs.log after this happens we may see some clues

if you have not already run a cleanup and repair or take a look at the crash advice in my signature.

thanks

if you have not already run a cleanup and repair or take a look at the crash advice in my signature.

thanks

I’ve repaired dcs and now it was fine, I’ve managed to get into cockpit, both sp and mp!

Thank you for your help and fast response!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk