Mission 10 Problem

I start on the Tarmac at Kataisi, there is no Kataisi in the ATC window to call for clearance my weapons aren't loaded so have to do them manualy and I take off and get splashed with freindly Sams even after I post the footprint, my wingman and the rest of the flight get splashed too. Any ideas?

Make sure you call for Sam footprints, and wait for a response once posted before taking off. Not sure why weapons aren't loaded, never had that problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just tested the mission using most current version of DCS World. Hawg-1 had munitions and after Defender-9 called the Footprints posted (this mission it takes about 10 minutes), no MANPAD troops are in the Kutaisi AO. Are you using any mods? I had no issues with the mission.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I have a question regarding Mission 10. I destroyed arty, cleared armor and most of the infantry around Romeo-7 position. Transport helicopters landed, attack helicopters were flying around but then nothing happens. Is that because I missed some targets, like remaining infantry in the trees or some friendly unit was destroyed?

DCS: 2.5.0.15184

I also noticed following item in DCS Open Beta Update 5 today: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3430583&postcount=6

• Fixed issue that caused infantry don’t move.

Can it be the reason? Anyway I'll update and try to reproduce.

UPDATE: no problems this time, Mission 10 was successfully completed.

Thanks

Screen_180320_235820.thumb.jpg.c3828af76cc6653ab010f28371eb823b.jpg

Edited by lester

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

• 2 weeks later...