Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I would love to see a package of two fighters like:

- Mig 29 K versus F18C

- Mig 29 SMT versus F16 Block 60

A pair is a good idea, the trade off is you wait longer for 2 than 1, but 3 would be cool as well.

F-18 vs Su-27, Su-33 & Su-25T

If the 27 is made than a 33 could be added efficiently because of the similarities. Su-25T is already currently partly modelled so some less work there maybe. Then you have F-18 Multi-role and the 3 RUS aircraft that can match its capabilities with carrier ops and SEAD.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a wishlist.....

hmmmm......

Suchoi Su-27 Family

Su-27SKM

Su-27M - Su-35 &SU-35S as 4th generation.

A multirole aircraft always need it. :)

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

A pair is a good idea, the trade off is you wait longer for 2 than 1

I agree but I prefer to wait longer and have two fighters that could compete together rather than having only one fighter that gets borred...:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd love to see a DCS Harrier, Brit or American varients, it would take some flight modelling to do it right though, come to think of it, its never been done even half decently in any Flight Sim to date ... But I love the Harriers, my late Dad worked with the early GR1's with the RAF in the early 70's at our posting to RAF Wildenrath in Germany and at some weekends I was allowed on the base with my Dad to see the maintenance work on them.

While deployed (at sea) I spent a lot of time with the Harrier folks as well as observed flight ops every chance I could. Besides the obvious, it's quite the capable little monster. The pit reminded me of the A-4; you have room to breathe, that's all you need.

Then again, in the A-4 you don't even get that lol.

Although it's probably unlikely that this will be the next airframe (the forums will probably erupt, like Krakatoa erupt, if folks don't get their F/A-18 ), I really do hope it's on the list to be considered down the road.

Tornado or Harrier PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!

The harrier would be pretty good to be honest, could include a few varients of it. The AV-8B for the yanks, GR7 (or lower?) for the UK.... or the FA.2 SHAR. Would love to have Ark Royal in there somewhere :P.

MIG-29OVT... Su-37... F-18HARV/Carrier-capable.. :)

Edited by LAB

Obutto r3volution

Asus sabertooth x79 / CPU: i7-3820 cooled with antec 920 /intel520 180gb SSD/ 16gb DDR3 2133mhz /

2x GigabyteGTX670-OC SLI /

TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD Cougar / Saitek Combat Rudder /

3x 27" BenQ and 22" LG

ED will only make planes/helicopters for which they have official and accurate data (on systems, flight model etc...).

Therefore, don't count to much on getting a new generation aircrafts because data are obviously kept secret...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C'mon Wags, you know you want Apache....I'll take any version please. You've got the tools, you've got the background, you've got the knowhow and the connections....just need the U.S. Army contract for a AH-64 sim and its a done deal!

BTW: Just recieved my Blackshark manual from Amazon.com it's an amazing piece of work, thanks!

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

C'mon Wags, you know you want Apache....I'll take any version please. You've got the tools, you've got the background, you've got the knowhow and the connections....just need the U.S. Army contract for a AH-64 sim and its a done deal!

BTW: Just recieved my Blackshark manual from Amazon.com it's an amazing piece of work, thanks!

LOL ... Sod all the Europeans thought's on this project, the multi faceted work from afar ... Give him what he wants :)

LOL.

Not really.....my favorite aircraft sim was the Eurofighter stuff from DiD but I know its a pipedream to wish for another great EF sim....

I agree though ED does lack a bit in their selection of euorpean aircrafts...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

A US aircraft like F-18 (A2G, carrier-capable)

Obutto r3volution

Asus sabertooth x79 / CPU: i7-3820 cooled with antec 920 /intel520 180gb SSD/ 16gb DDR3 2133mhz /

2x GigabyteGTX670-OC SLI /

TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD Cougar / Saitek Combat Rudder /

3x 27" BenQ and 22" LG

a Flying Saucer! A undiscovered doucments at Area 51.. LOL...

(joking...)

F/A 18 is defenatly a nice addtional.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

There was actually a discussion about the OV-10 Bronco in other topics. If I remember right, it was more with the FC2 & BS crossover ones.

If you look at the rear panel, mainly the Rocket & Gunpods Ballistics Settings Dial, #1 is the selection for the S8T-sM Missle w/smoke warhead.

Some mentioned that in co-op, the Shark can also be equipped as a FAC platform when the aircraft is configured with the above equipment. Whether or not that is an available config option within DCS:BS, I honestly don't know since I haven't personally tested it. Whether or not it's a feasible option to use an attack helicopter as a FAC, eh I guess that can be its own topic.

With it being an 'oldie' yet still keeping the interest of some countries, I think that although there really isn't an immediate demand for such an aircraft (that is, if the BS can/would be an optional FAC in co-op), having it eventually would be worth anticipating

DCS already has a Russian rotary-winged ground pounder in the Black Shark (that I have not and do not plan to buy) and we know that the A-10C is up next. I personally think that a late block F-16C/D, a multi-role iron-hauling ground pounder/dogfighter, would be appropriate. Alertnatively, it may also be time to explore US naval aviation! A multi-role fighter like the F/A-18C/D Hornet or E/F Super Hornet with high fidelity carrier ops would make for a great next project! After having experienced carrier ops in Microsoft FSX with Javier Fernandez's fantastic FREE USS Nimitz carrier add-on, it's high time we see such highly realistic carrier ops implemented in a DCS product! To see the Apache as a next project gives us THREE ground pounders in a row! I'd much prefer to see one of the above aircraft offered following A-10C.

Enjoying FC2!

Digital Storm Velox, Intel i9 7900X Extreme Edition, ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2, 32GB DDR4 3000MHz, 1 SSD 960Gb, 2TB HDD, 1 GeForce GTx 1080 Ti 11GB VR Ready, 2 Stage Liquid Cooling, Win 10 Home 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind, TIR5 w/ TrackClip Pro, Acer Predator 32” 4K Monitor

As a follow-up to my previous post, I have to say that compared to the Microsoft FSX carrier ops I mentioned, the Russian carrier ops modeled in LOMAC/FC/FC2 are poor at best. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MODERN US CARRIER OPS MODELED IN A DCS PRODUCT!!!

Digital Storm Velox, Intel i9 7900X Extreme Edition, ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2, 32GB DDR4 3000MHz, 1 SSD 960Gb, 2TB HDD, 1 GeForce GTx 1080 Ti 11GB VR Ready, 2 Stage Liquid Cooling, Win 10 Home 64-bit, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind, TIR5 w/ TrackClip Pro, Acer Predator 32” 4K Monitor

:pilotfly:

or Russian...

Already done....LOMAC/FC/FC2.

DCS Series Aircrafts & Rotorcrafts

O.K. Herez my DCS bet :smilewink:

2010 A-10C

2011 A-10A & AH-64A

2012 SU-25

2013 Mi-24V

2014 MiG-29A

2015 F-14A

2016 AH-1W

2017 F-16A

2018 Su-27S

2019 F-15A

2020 F-18A

2021 Mi-28D

:D

2022 T-72B

Edited by HungaroJET
DCS Armoured :)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist