Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a true Multirole Aircraft with AG and SEAD capability is missing

i don´t care if it will be the FA 18, F 16, F15E, F4 or......

The new mission editor has all the features for great and complex missions. Just think about a TOT window of 5 minutes where the SAM crew has there regular smoke break ;) or when you go over 300 ft alt the IADS is alerted and waiting for you.

With these AG radar and Harm we have the chance to create complex strike packages and that is the USP that keeps and gets players to buy your software.

Its obvious that the development of AG radar, MFD and HARM will need lots of programming and it is not easy done. But, it will be a core that make us users want the product

:music_whistling:

cheers

Jaeger

F-16C Block 52!:pilotfly:

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

F-16C Block 52!:pilotfly:

What he said!

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Anyway ... back on topic.

DCS Twin engined fighter jet ... but only if it allows current dual throttle HOTAS controllers to use both engines ... PS toe brakes are long overdue too :music_whistling:

sooooo, moving on,

Although i am a rotorhead - i wouldnt mind jumping in a Tornado. BUT, imagine what a VTOL raptor would be like!

That wouold make me a happy chappy - never gonna happen of course (not till its de-classified) but how much fun would that be???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No - Its a Stinger - Damn.......

My Pit - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42253

Well if ED doesn't know what to do next after A-10C I can tell them. Hughes Helicopter, McDonnell Douglas, Boeing Defense AH-64A. Why? Because it will be a challenge.

Are you guys up to it?

I really hope you are because that would be really innovative. Specially the ability to have two crewman working together in multiplayer.

Who says AH-64A can also say Mi-24, AH-1, Mi-28, etc. Or maybe a two seat multi-role fighter.

Just my thoughts.

Regards.

EDIT: M31 I think you are overreacting a bit, don't you think? If ED guys already know what's the problem and if they are solving what is your point? Being off topic and tell those things over an over again? If there are bugs, if dual throttle is not recognized, if differencial braking is not working, they already know it and probably are working on it or not. Either way it's they choice and there is not point in saying some of the things you just said.

One thing is constructive criticism another is saying something that doesn't help at all.

Just my thoughts about yours.

Regards.

Edited by Focha

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

My wishlist (in order):

- A-10C :D

- AH-64A/D (as heli for western pilots, i don't like eastern models :music_whistling:)

- F-15C/E

- F/A-18C/E

- F/A-18D/F (more the two seater version of the hornet, than the single seater)

- F-16C

kind regards,

fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the selection of fighters in Lock On is excellent so I'd be very happy to get any of those converted/upgraded to DCS standard. Unlike many others here it seems I do love the russian models - with SU25 and 27 my personal fovourites.

Judging by the survey from ED it seems the current lomac aircraft and the F16 are the main contenders.

So far we've got the Ka-50, coming up the A-10C... would you guys prefer the next module to be a multi-role fighter... or a dedicated air to air aircraft?

Just wondering because if we had a multi-role aircraft say the F-16 every one would fly that and leave the poor A-10 out. If we have a dedicated fighter... F-15? In Red Flag we would still have a healthy mix of Kamovs, Warthogs and whatever fighter there was for top cover.

What do you guys think?

Personally, I'd prefer whatever the military contracts allow to be simulated with the most fidelity, but aside from that caveat I'm with Poko.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

F-16 has been done so many times I'd actually prefer a Hornet. After all, there is that line in the Dos Gringos song: "I wish I had the alpha of a hornet!" :D (Especially since I totally missed out on Jane's F/A 18.)

But that said, there's also the option of Flanker derivatives, even though the really new ones there (Platypus! :D ) might be a tough call to make happen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester