[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] Liberation Dynamic Campaign

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any option to control mission weather?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

I always edit the weather so i got "almost" no clouds or bad weather,

Reason is FPS.

Flying the viper hornet and longbow in nevada campaign and im attacking J11 and J17 parked on runway at nellis with jdams,

Even with clouds set low in settings sometimes clouds appear everywhere.

This causes massive fps drop when looking around with my track ir and also when using the tgp.

Without clouds i get a full 60 fps in the same mission?

That said the clouds look amazing but i would rather the better fps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrReynolds said:

Load the mission in the ME - and tinker to your heart's content 🙂

Yep, that's what I'm doing.

Just curious to know if there is any option to set weather in the Liberation GUI.

• Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Why I can't sell ground units?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

On 1/8/2024 at 2:53 PM, trindade said:

While downloading the latest version 10 I receive a Trojan alert from my AV free Avast. Anyone else? 

Still getting this Alert.  Also running Avast.

On 1/18/2024 at 2:03 AM, Airbarba said:

Yes same here,had to revert to 9.0.0

I'll downgrade and select this version.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

I downloaded it after all but had to turn off my AVG(excluded it in settings),and so far it running ok.

Anyway as it has not been updated since two DCS upates we coud expect soon new version I guess....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After the latest update of DCS, Liberation seems to be almost unplayable: the simulation thread si killing my CPU and starving the GPU: the frame rate drops to 8 or less!

Black+Knights_Small.jpg