Server

303_Tees

this feature would be interresting, I don't remember where but I'm slighly sure that I've read in the dcs forum that it IS actually possible, but without saying how to...

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

• 11 months later...

Hi 303 Tees, the only way to force the pilots within the servers do not use the automatic start is by using this little mod I did and put the settings at the SERVMAN to do the checking that the pilot has this mod installed, but is well I kicked off the server.

I hope you will be helpful :book:

PD: The MOD is installed with the modman.

Reality-Chek-MOD.rar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Playing war, and our own way, is the quickest and most direct way of leading to the cemetery, to us and to our colleagues ...

I don't know what the benefits would be either...

Most expert pilots can spool up faster than quick start. Also, by disabling quick start you keep those that are learning from participating.

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

You can fly with labales, you can fly with external views, you can even fly in arcade mode but there are some guys who wants to fly "as real as it gets".

I want to have choice.

PVAF

"A fighter without a gun... is like an airplane without a wing" dedicated to F-4 Phantom

I agree with Sanczo, sometimes you just want to get most real sesion without Lock on's realism two buttons clicks. It is fast and comfortable, but not always desired.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

....but there are some guys who wants to fly "as real as it gets".

I want to have choice.

You have a Choice - Just don't Hit the [RWin-Home] Key Combo........:music_whistling:

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'