Right Click "Assign As" Function

rwbishUP

This has probably been asked, but I can't find any information on it. While in the ME, right mouse clicking on any structure will bring up a menu option, "Assign As". Could someone explain what this allows you to do, or provide a link maybe that explains what it is used for? Other than just placing a zone.

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Assign as creates a zone around a scenery building, and the only use I have found is to copy the id of the scenery to create a script to detect the destruction or to make a JTAC lase the building.

• Like 1

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

Assign as creates a zone around a scenery building, and the only use I have found is to copy the id of the scenery to create a script to detect the destruction or to make a JTAC lase the building.

Thanks for the reply, I was just wondering if there were anymore too it, something I wasn't finding. Thanks again

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15