Helicopter EFM Demo - Page 15 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #141
freebirddz

thank you Fri13, my first and last experience on helo turns on the Ka50, that's why, the first time where I experienced torque is on the AH6 MOD, so I thought that is a kind of problem cuz the back rotor should keep the helo stable without human intervention, so I was wrong, human or autopilot system (flight system) must be there to constantly correct things.
keep learning Helo aerodynamics
Old 07-06-2020, 01:13 PM   #142
OzWookiee

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirddz View Post
thank you Fri13, my first and last experience on helo turns on the Ka50, that's why, the first time where I experienced torque is on the AH6 MOD, so I thought that is a kind of problem cuz the back rotor should keep the helo stable without human intervention, so I was wrong, human or autopilot system (flight system) must be there to constantly correct things.
keep learning Helo aerodynamics
Nope, meat bag in the pilot chair gets to control how much turn they want by increasing or decreasing the effectiveness of the tail rotor
OzWookiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #143
shu77

After the first hour or two it starts to get fun. If you fly it under MTWO its also a lot better fun.

Metabox Alpha-X, i7-9750H, NVIDIA 1660Ti 6GB, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals & throttle quadrant, Handbrake collective, Track IR4, Cougar MFDs, 1440p, Viewsonic vx3276-2k
DCS Airfield Diagrams FENCE Checks Threat Summaries

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog, Mustang, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, WW2 Asset pack, AH-6J, MB-339, A-4-EC, Edge 540
shu77 is offline   Reply With Quote