DCS Warbirds

jixer

good day all

I'm looking for a squadron focusing on WW2 aircraft, just staring out so will be quite needy to begin with, but I am keen to invest some time and be a solid contributor to a light hearted squadron with purpose and a serious approach to flying.

Many Thanks

Jixer

Hi Jixer, spitfire No. Squadron 41 is looking for pilots to join the fun. We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-9PM Pacific time. We practice as a squadron working on strategies and tactics, but we keep it fun light and not too serious. We also do multiplayer PVP sometimes on those days and occasionally on weekends for those that can get online. We use Discord for our comms. We welcome you if you would like to join. Private message me and I will get you the Discord information for this coming Thursday. ChuckIV

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

@jixer GSXR rider?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I had already seen your squadron and it is just what I'm looking for but I am GMT which would make it hard to attend

Many thank

Jixer