FC3 launch issue

Carl_the_Guy

Hey so I've got a small problem. I've been running DCS with the F-18 module for awhile with no problem. I bought and installed Flaming Cliffs 3 and I get the same issue every time when I try launching it. It says the F15.dll has been modified. It thinks its damaged or infected and recommends that I scan for viruses and reinstall. I've done this two or three times now. I've used the DCS Updater utility to repair it and this hasn't helped either. It runs just fine without FC3 installed. I've attached the error logs in a zip file that I got from the launcher. I'd appreciate any help.

DCS Errors.rar

Hey so I figured out the issue and I feel kind of stupid lol. I installed a mod using OvGME and had it enabled on there but I forgot about it. When I repaired DCS, I made sure to delete the mod files in the game but I didn't disable it on OvGME. So, even though the files were deleted, somehow the program was still messing with the game and that's what caused it to give me that error. I disabled the mod on OvGME and it works now. This can be closed, hopefully no one else makes the same mistake lol.