Wags please when doing videos...

Raven434th

Turn off shadows and pick noon time of day so we can see the cockpit clearly.This for tutorials of course.Thank you.

Edited by Raven434th

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Turn off shadows and pick noon time of day so we can see the cockpit clearly.This for tutorials of course.Thank you.

Please don't, it looks pretty shitty without shadows.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Please don't, it looks pretty shitty without shadows.

In your humble opinion of course.

Personally I think it looks just fine without shadows - not 'shitty' at all, as I have them off for better performance in VR. Don't have to...but really after that initial noticing a shadow moving across the instrument and the 'ooh piece of candy' moment, you soon forget them and don't even notice when they are gone...IMHO.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

god how do you guys always manage to have so many problems with everything

Maybe they are better at being more negative than you. Though in that case maybe you should change your screen name to ProReasonable, or Progood :music_whistling:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

In your humble opinion of course.

Personally I think it looks just fine without shadows - not 'shitty' at all, as I have them off for better performance in VR. Don't have to...but really after that initial noticing a shadow moving across the instrument and the 'ooh piece of candy' moment, you soon forget them and don't even notice when they are gone...IMHO.

lol when I started reading your post I thought I bet he is using VR: stop kidding yourself VR with no pit shadows looks pants.