Black Shark 3 official photos.

Why updating the ka50 and do not make a ka52 which is multicrew???

Btw nice job ????

That would be nice, and the Russians have actually built a realistic simulator for it already. I think the problem is, exactly how much information Kamov is willing to give out on it. Though it seems to me, there are no real secrets there. Looks like standard 1990's tech.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice, and the Russians have actually built a realistic simulator for it already. I think the problem is, exactly how much information Kamov is willing to give out on it. Though it seems to me, there are no real secrets there. Looks like standard 1990's tech.

KA-52 is operational helicopter, so it is having secret features and functions, and so on information limited to how things works.

Our KA-50 is from 2001, before the digitalization and upgrades to latest KA-50.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

is there any eta for it? i am currently playing memory of a hero campaign and if it is going to arrive soon, then i can wait for it

Хотел задать вопрос Андрею Чиж.

Хотелось бы чего то свежего в ДКС, но покупать западные самолеты не хочу, поэтому и интересуют сроки выхода следующих модулей. Конкретных дат не прошу, но так для понимания и на сегодняшний день. Ясно что наверное что то перенесут из-за доделок, но всё же.

1. Ка-50 обновление

2. Ми-24

3. Кузнецов

Про карту Сирии конечно тоже интересно, но если Югра ничего Вам не говорит, тогда и вопроса нет.

Ка-50 в следующем году будет. Сирия планируется уже скоро, но это внешники, за них не ручаюсь.

Happy Simming,

Monnie

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

Enough time for them to model that new glass cockpit. :music_whistling::)

That would be a real surprise if it would be behind the upgrade license, and what we now saw would be the free one....

What I believe is that the time goes completely to New helicopter rotor physics modeling that is underway....

First the cockpit update was in 2018, Then in 2019 and now 2020 huh?? How hard it can be?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Cant see any new things... :huh:

Look at the top right corner where the UV-26 flare dispenser panel is/was located. You now have that moved to the left side, and it is replaced by a box with one switch in it.

And as the LWS panel + datalink panel were on same level as the UV-26 panel, it should mean that now the UV-26 panel being on the left side on same level, that the datalink panel is moved to left panel next to collective, as there is no space even when if the LWS panel is removed (as it is integrated to President-S system, using ABRIS screen).

800px-Ka50-Dash.jpg

55eba998c113faa79e9342ffca6634b6.jpg

Ka-50-Cockpit-WIP-01.jpg

Here is a KA-50 with a that extra switch that is positioned right from the Skhval guidance / designation switch (under HSI), so there is the three position switch that is visible on new 3D cockpit.

But that as well has the datalink panel moved to below the Weapons Configuration Panel at center column, what is not visible in the new 3D cockpit:

Here is a photo of that kind idea having it at center, from another KA-50:

ka50-COCKPIT.jpg

You can as well see in first photo that the targeting system panel has been moved just front of the left panel, so it is directly under the landing wheel lever and clock.

And you can as well see that that has the second switch left from ABRIS screen, under the ABRIS On/Off switch.

The switchbox on top right now has a one switch (On/Off likely) and one rotary knob, but no buttons etc.

The photo itself is little difficult to see, but looks like it has two backlit buttons on bottom edge, a button above them, and then one backlit button top of it.

The first photo is not representing the 3D model ED has made, because you can see the four buttons on the engine fire extinguisher panel are different (photo has all four tightly grouped next to each others, ours are in two-two groups).

You can as well see in the new 3D model that we have a switch under sunhood just left to HUD, next to the warning lights. I don't now recall has it been so far there, but at least it should have been inoperable.

ra27qxjx.jpg

That photo has the new panel on top right corner, excluding likely that russian-blue video camera box, and it has the UV-26 panel below the datalink panel.

But you can as well notice that there is no switch right of the laser designator/ranging switch (under the HSI), but otherwise right engine fire buttons, the flood lights, even the right window heating pipe angles. But one can see that photo has lots of stuff top of the weather control panel (sand filters, windscreen wipers etc).

So we can see that ED has taken functions from multiple KA-50 versions and put them together.

Look at the top right corner where the UV-26 flare dispenser panel is/was located. You now have that moved to the left side, and it is replaced by a box with one switch in it.

And as the LWS panel + datalink panel were on same level as the UV-26 panel, it should mean that now the UV-26 panel being on the left side on same level, that the datalink panel is moved to left panel next to collective, as there is no space even when if the LWS panel is removed (as it is integrated to President-S system, using ABRIS screen).

Aaah now I see it, thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

• 1 month later...

I've been waiting for a rework to the Ka-50 ever since the new detailed Caucasus map was released. Can't wait to do the campaign again!

Even more, I wonder if they'll make a new campaign for the updated craft??!

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

she will be a sweet machine.

I cannot wait to redo the missions again, it will be a whole new game re-born.. solid trees, new defences.

Hopefully she will clear the way for an European/US attack chopper, and then there finally will be a true balance!

A late production Apache AH64A would be about right or and European Tiger.

Then we just gotta get that clutter right on the jets radar.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• 3 weeks later...
she will be a sweet machine.

I cannot wait to redo the missions again, it will be a whole new game re-born.. solid trees, new defences.

Hopefully she will clear the way for an European/US attack chopper, and then there finally will be a true balance!

A late production Apache AH64A would be about right or and European Tiger.

Then we just gotta get that clutter right on the jets radar.

I'd also be down for a cobra of any kind.

Would an AH-1W suit you grimm862?

It would fit me perfectly.....like a glove.

An AH-1Z would be nice.... but us chopper boys can only dream of such advanced weaponry in DCS world.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I've been waiting for a rework to the Ka-50 ever since the new detailed Caucasus map was released. Can't wait to do the campaign again!...
Exactly same here! :cheer3nc:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 5 weeks later...
since I already own the black shark?

Partly yes. If you want any added functionality such as new weapons systems etc. though, you'll have to pay for them. Or that's how I've understood it at any rate.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.