Pre-Ordered the F14 but have an issue

Cthulhus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure most assumed you got the key right away as you do with any pre purchase.

Yep. ED store never got problems.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

When I watched the launch video I thought they own the whole DCS code. Also they direct you to their own store and also showing a separate way of community to their own Project. Wrong made and be careful there.

They edited the video and removed the above mentioned but the customers already saw this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was confused as well and also got the message about "key is not known". Too late I saw that the Cat will be available early winter, thus I think it´ll be available on x-mas. I really hope that once the EA goes hot we wont get that errormessage again. Otherwise it´ll be a hard time for heatblur to sort all that complains out.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Same as all here. When I clicked on the sendowl download button it brought me to ED's site but nothing. It looks to me like our key is in the email already to bind with ED's site. Maybe the keyfile was back in the Viggen days. Sent a support ticket to HB. Waiting back.

Heatblur will definitely bail you out if you have jumped the gun. They're not likely to leave you in the lurch.

Pre-purchase will give you the same early access as everyone else. Assuming, of course, they go down the Beta route as every other developer seems to do - and as they did with the MiG-21Bis in a previous incarnation.

I've got my serial number, so roll on release date!

Same as all here. When I clicked on the sendowl download button it brought me to ED's site but nothing. It looks to me like our key is in the email already to bind with ED's site. Maybe the keyfile was back in the Viggen days. Sent a support ticket to HB. Waiting back.

I did the same

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Thank you, we appreciate it

CPU i7 9700K@5ghz | COOLER Corsair H100x | MB Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200mhz | GPU MSI RTX 3070 Ti Gaming X Trio | SSD OS Samsung M.2 860 EVO 250GB / SSD DCS 860 Evo 500GB| PSU Antec HCG 850W Gold | SO Win 10 pro 64bit | MONITORS LG 27GL850/BENQ GW2780 | PERIFERICHE GAMING TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | MFG Crosswind + combat pedals + hydraulic damper | TM MFD Cougar | Logitech DFGT

"Mai discutere con un idiota, ti trascina al suo livello e ti batte con l'esperienza" cit. Oscar Wilde

Hello everyone,

We apologize for any inconvenience. The keys are being replicated on the ED servers and should be recognized shortly.

Rest assured that we will make sure that anyone who purchased a key will be able to register it successfully.

Ensamvarg

Thanks! I'm the same situation as many here.

Waiting for your feedback on when we can reclaim the key.

From what I've been told by email, the code you received by email is actually the one you need to register the game...that is, once ED update their database.

And how do I register the module ?

Because it does not show in my "purchased" list of modules

On the DCS site login, go to your profile and bottom left License check, enter your code, check and then bind to your account when HB are ready to go with F-14

Thanks, I tried and does not work.. guess I will have to wait..

This is what it says:

Eagle Dynamics serial number parameters

Entered serial number was not found.

Star Force serial number parameters

i bought the crew pack. (129.00$)

i downloaded 1 of the 3 attempts.

i stopped there..

i go to my personal section... and attempt the License serial number check..

Eagle Dynamics serial number parameters

Star Force serial number parameters

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Like Ensamvarg said the keys that you got per email are correct, they just do not register on the ED webpage yet.

Please disregard the expired download attempts - these redirect you to the ED page, and if someone likes, we will happily renew them.

What you need to keep is the key that has been sent to you in the email. Once the database is updated, you will be able to login to your account, go to your profile, enter the key in license check and then bind it to your account.

Once the F-14 Tomcat releases you will then be able to download it via your DCS in game module manager.

We are sure that you will be able to register your keys very soon. Thank you very much for your patience!

IronMike

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks for the update !

Specs: Win10 64bits Pro, Intel i9-9900K | 32Go | RTX 2080 Ti | M.2 SSD 850go x2

Hardware: HTC Vive Pro + X56

Maps : Normandy + Assets | Gulf | Nevada

DCS Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | A-10C | F/A-18C | Ka-50 | SuperCarrier | F-14A/B | F-5E | F-86F Sabre | MiG-15bis | Mig-19 | MiG-21bis | AV-8B | Fw 190 D-9 | SA342 | P-51D | Bf 109 K-4 | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | M-2000C | F-16C

I ordered it on DCS website.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/tomcat/

I dont see the aircraft.. WTF is happening ???

:-(

You are not seeing it where? If the order shows up on your profile and says Completed then all you have left to do is wait untill it releases.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm