F-16 evaded SIX R-27ER missiles! - Page 10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #91
mitja_bonca

Ok, not lying, in my very 1st try, This what happened.
Btw, F15 didnt have selected any weapons, I then selected AIM 120, 7 and 9.

Btw, these are all simple, try my mission HERE. And let me know. There are random aircrafts towards you, but 1st you need to bomb those vehicle infront of you (there are bombs onboard too). From then on, just watch for the F-14, if you get lucky All else its a piece of cake.

Last edited by mitja_bonca; 08-26-2019 at 06:20 PM.
mitja_bonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:15 PM   #92
pepin1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitja_bonca View Post
I will not even fire before coming to R-27ER efficient range. Its a waste of a missile.
I`ll try your mission(s).
I guess you don’t use anything about Arcade options... As in your Video https://youtu.be/xP84JFoSWyo I see labels ON. If you use this for this conversation then we are in different simulation levels... I do all in full simulation options in setting and never use a different setting close to arcade settings. I am talking about simulation, not training missions. Also you are showing me .acmi. Don’t send me this file. Send me your tracks where I can see your payload... and AI payload and more...

The Mig-29S vs F-15 of my tracks was then change by me because I saw F-15 didn’t use missiles because basically I didn’t let him. Try better another track from my tracks.

I will look your tracks and tell you later. I also will change my example mission, it is still not close to advance human behavior. Give me a time to try something harder in the edition.

Last edited by pepin1234; 08-27-2019 at 01:34 AM.
pepin1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 01:14 AM   #93
pepin1234

Ok here is something hard close to the human behavior. against two Aim -120. keep in mind I forgot decrease the fuel amount so I was a bit heavy for the combat. Anyway I manage to kill the enemy and evade two Aim-120. All was simulated as closest as a human tactics.

Please notice those important behave and those will be very important in your success:

1-start your combat some below the enemy.
2-Keep the radar orientation (small point in the HUD) the closest you can to the HUD borders. (60 degrees in azimuth and up elevation)
3-If you can, turn toward the same direction the enemy nose is pointing when do his notch maneuver. (you will avoid lose guidance because your radar keep in approaching respect to the enemy)
4-You better keep focused in the HUD helpful information and RWR. Leave visual contact only for a close combat.

see details in the link https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...24&postcount=4

Last edited by pepin1234; 08-27-2019 at 01:18 AM.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:28 PM   #94
pepin1234

Now talking about how human react IRL in a MP server.

The Bluefor fighters use extensively the TWS. So that’s why you should play with this card using the weaknesses of this mode. In an scenery with AWACS you must know that your flight aspect is replicated in some MFD of certain bluefor aircrafts. We have the same advantage in our right side display, just that we have twice advantage with our stealth IRS sensor.

Situation: we managed to evade the two Aim-120 and the Bluefor fighter keep for a while in Notch direction. What he gonna do next is look for the arcade extra option of look for his kill message in MP chat (serious server remove this option). After this moment what you better do is turn your radar OFF and make a aggressive dive. In that moment you go and play with the Notch card tactic, but not a notch for him. You gonna do the Notch to his AWACS in a very low flight waiting he turn onto your last position, but at this moment you gonna go only EOS/IRST and in Notch for his AWACS and slightly Notch for him (he will use TWS on your search, they have limitations). At this point he gonna think you are damage or falling. After a while holding low and notched for him to the side of him, so after some seconds turn onto him looking for his side aspect (where he have the hottest side) using only EOS/IRST. The missile you gonna use then is R-27ET for a stealthy kill. Don’t wait until impact, never do look impact you don’t need it. You go aggressively in maneuver over him with dives and flares because the next will be use your vertical stealth scanner with R-73 ready for secure this kill in your favor. I will replicate this situation in Track file removing the super smart capabilities of our AI.
Old 08-27-2019, 05:36 PM   #95
mitja_bonca

Whos deleting my posts???

This is what I wrote before:
Yes, I am doing mission already.
I see what you mean by AI acting more like human, with defining 2 triggers, and their actions.

Things you set differently then normal:
- wait 7 seconds with the missiles and use passive defence maneuvers
- when user is inside the moving (trigger) zone, AI uses free of choice missile and abort the mission if needed

What does that make to be more human wise?
Old 08-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #96
pepin1234

ok Following the tactic of play with the AWACS in Notch to avoid your position in the enemy Datalink. I did the track with a close example, not the best track but you will have an overall idea. Please don't look how the mission have been edited, because the mission edition is not addressed as main goal in the thread. Just keep looking in the evade maneuvers and the most important to avoid your AWACS detection. Go notch to the AWACS and make moves only doing loops maneuvers. In the Track you see I did a loop and killed the enemy. You also can keep doing loops waiting for enemy approaching and you face him by his side or from below with EOS only or Vertical if you have visual.

see link: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...99&postcount=6

Last edited by pepin1234; 08-27-2019 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-27-2019, 09:01 PM   #97
mitja_bonca

... but you still didn`t answer to my question.
Will try your mission,