U.F.O.

Xilon_x

So Tom was talking with two Major Generals..

https://archive.is/20121212214752/http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=7886

Major General McCasland- supposedly said.."We found a life form. And everything that we did and every decision that we made with that life form was because of the consciousness at that time."

And

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/108381/major-general-michael-j-carey/

Major General Michael Carey - Decided to do an endorsement on the back of one of Tom's books (Sekret Machines)

You know... typical Major General stuff

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Somebody supposedly heard this general admitting they had an alien" :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carey_(United_States_Air_Force_officer)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/report-us-air-force-general-drank-too-much-fraternized-with-foreign-women-in-moscow/2013/12/19/7f3cdba0-68ed-11e3-a0b9-249bbb34602c_story.html?utm_term=.bf06ae72e640

Finally a trustworthy source to give us proof! =)

Haha I even remember that story. Don't get me wrong, this guy sounds like a riot, a cool dude to hang out with and drink for a few days around the globe. But just not a chap I want in charge of of nuclear weapons. And clearly also not a authority on alien life etc. :)

edit: Subs17 you also have not let us in yet where you are getting your information from. Clearly there must be a source, or are all these your own findings?

Edited by ApoNOOB

So Tom was talking with two Major Generals..

https://archive.is/20121212214752/http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=7886

Major General McCasland- supposedly said.."We found a life form. And everything that we did and every decision that we made with that life form was because of the consciousness at that time."

And

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies/Display/Article/108381/major-general-michael-j-carey/

Major General Michael Carey - Decided to do an endorsement on the back of one of Tom's books (Sekret Machines)

You know... typical Major General stuff

I'll have to check that out. I also remember a radio show by Sen. Barry Goldwater where he said that when he asked the AF General (in charge of Wrights Paterson) about the aliens that they took there (from Roswell) the general went ballistic. Telling the senator he should know better than to pry. He made it sound like the general was upset not because Goldwater was asking about nonsense but because he was upset about Opsec. It was an interesting interview to say the least.

But, ahem, that would be Major*s* General. Quirky plurization of rank names. Like Sergeants Major and not Sergeant Majors :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

"Somebody supposedly heard this general admitting they had an alien" :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carey_(United_States_Air_Force_officer)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/report-us-air-force-general-drank-too-much-fraternized-with-foreign-women-in-moscow/2013/12/19/7f3cdba0-68ed-11e3-a0b9-249bbb34602c_story.html?utm_term=.bf06ae72e640

Finally a trustworthy source to give us proof! =)

Haha I even remember that story. Don't get me wrong, this guy sounds like a riot, a cool dude to hang out with and drink for a few days around the globe. But just not a chap I want in charge of of nuclear weapons. And clearly also not a authority on alien life etc. :)

edit: Subs17 you also have not let us in yet where you are getting your information from. Clearly there must be a source, or are all these your own findings?

Arkangel Daniel is the source.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

But the emoji with pages, is this perhaps a book by archangel Daniel?

No, that guy hardly uses emojis, BTW you spelt Arkangel wrong, it is spelt Ark not the other way like Noah's Ark and the Ark of the Covenant.

The Arkangel is in fact an upgraded Angel who is taller buff/slim and really good looking and kicks ass. One Arkangel destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah using two swords, the same guy also destroyed the Mayan's.

If we look at History and the bibles miracles literally all of them can be explained scientifically. It would be good for people to know about the science behind it and its relationship with the Universe on this day as that technology is still observable from Earth particularly when we look at the solar system. In regard UFO's and Sentient Alien races expect Sentient Aliens to be Astronauts who are very much like HumanKind's Astronauts. For them it would be a one way trip coming to Earth.

In regard to high performance Aerospace craft like the Tic Tac, expect those to only come from one place...Heaven. An example would be the Shepherds around Saturn and other planets that maintain the rings, those are very big spaceships 100's-1000's of kilometres long doing just one thing, maintaining the rings of Saturn and other planets. One would wonder if an aggressive Sentient Alien race were to show up, what would the Shepherds? Would you expect them to do something? I would.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

"Somebody supposedly heard this general admitting they had an alien"

Haha! Really? Where did you read that?

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

I'll have to check that out. I also remember a radio show by Sen. Barry Goldwater where he said that when he asked the AF General (in charge of Wrights Paterson) about the aliens that they took there (from Roswell) the general went ballistic. Telling the senator he should know better than to pry. He made it sound like the general was upset not because Goldwater was asking about nonsense but because he was upset about Opsec. It was an interesting interview to say the least.

Yeah McCasland had some interesting assignments, He too was also at WPAFB

I love this thread keep it up guys.

giphy.gif

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

"It seemed like they were aware of our presence, because they would actively move around us," Lt. Accoin said.

According to the lieutenant, when a strange reading shows up on radar for the first time, it's possible to interpret it as a false alarm, "but then when you start to get multiple sensors reading the exact same thing, and then you get to see a display, that solidifies it for me."

https://www.livescience.com/65585-ufo-sightings-us-pilots.html

Hadn't heard of Lt. Accoin's account before.

I'll just point out something here, the Universe is a sphere shaped dimension with the Galaxies in the centre. If you can imagine that there are other sphere shaped dimensions above and below this universe then you could understand the dimensional location of where certain places are with the exception of the first dimension which goes on forever in all directions. The stack of dimensions is like a stack of marbles one on top of the other and it is configured something like this according to what I have heard:

The First Dimension

The Swiss cheese Dimension

The Holy Dimension(Where God was Created)

The Universe

The Safety Dimension(empty space and vacuum)

The Storage Dimension(hell)

The suns fuel Dimension

Heaven(stack of Dimensions)

Heaven-The Holy Spirits stack of Dimensions

So Spaceships from Heaven would just go through a wormhole in their Dimension in order to get to this one and that is where these high performance Spaceships like Tic Tac come from.

In regard Histories, we have 1111 Histories and they are configured in a straight line in relation to this stack in the Holy Dimension and are active as we speak. So in order to get to another History one would go to the Holy Dimension then travel to the X,Y,Z coordinates of that History and then go into that stack theoretically. Each History goes out to 100 Billion years into the future before it vanishes to the start of the next history. This History in relation just keeps on going beyond 100 Billion years for eternity in comparison.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Ah... Sooo...God was “Created” in the “Holy Dimension”... now begs the question, who or what created God? Now God becomes a Manager as Gods Creator is really God. But who created Gods Creator? Or did they all just “Pop into existence” like some kind of Big Bang.

Geeeze

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I'll just point out something here, the Universe is a sphere shaped dimension with the Galaxies in the centre. If you can imagine that there are other sphere shaped dimensions above and below this universe then you could understand the dimensional location of where certain places are with the exception of the first dimension which goes on forever in all directions. The stack of dimensions is like a stack of marbles one on top of the other and it is configured something like this according to what I have heard:

The First Dimension

The Swiss cheese Dimension

The Holy Dimension(Where God was Created)

The Universe

The Safety Dimension(empty space and vacuum)

The Storage Dimension(hell)

The suns fuel Dimension

Heaven(stack of Dimensions)

Heaven-The Holy Spirits stack of Dimensions

So Spaceships from Heaven would just go through a wormhole in their Dimension in order to get to this one and that is where these high performance Spaceships like Tic Tac come from.

In regard Histories, we have 1111 Histories and they are configured in a straight line in relation to this stack in the Holy Dimension and are active as we speak. So in order to get to another History one would go to the Holy Dimension then travel to the X,Y,Z coordinates of that History and then go into that stack theoretically. Each History goes out to 100 Billion years into the future before it vanishes to the start of the next history. This History in relation just keeps on going beyond 100 Billion years for eternity in comparison.:book:

I think you get your material from here: https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

Sometimes I get the feeling you really believe this stuff. Sometimes I *have* to think you're just typing non-sense. Sometimes I think you're trying to be as ridiculous as possible. And we're back to, sometimes, I think you really do believe this.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

So, was it called the Swiss Cheese dimension before or after the Swiss existed?

That name came after Swiss cheese was discovered, it is called that because wormhole element and gravity element that is naturally formed in the first dimension was taken into a new dimension that formed because of a natural collision between wormhole element and gravity element. In the Swiss cheese dimension over time more collisions occurred between fragments/asteroids of gravity element and wormhole element creating multiple dimensions from that point naturally. The Holy Dimension was created by a single tiny fragment of gravity element and an asteroid of wormhole element which later wound up embedded inside God's skull.:book:

God and his descendants including Jesus all have a tiny fragment/marble of gravity element inside their skull which allows for them in soul form to move very, very slowly in zero G vacuum. They can adjust how much gravity that they emit through their palms which can influence wormhole element and is how God survived when he was first created.

Imagine being inside a sphere shaped room, naked and there is vacuum outside and you are inside an asteroid that is wormhole element. That is how it was for God when he was first created and yet he managed to survive and create planets/stars/dimensions and life.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

the eleven dimensions of physics could be associated with the dimensions of the ultra-gross world seen by DANTE ALIGHIERI.(DIVINE COMEDY)

Dimensions are sphere shaped and are not in the same place, the Universe is sphere shaped and has a wall. The Galaxies were all created by God at one location in the Universe and then moved by use of Gravity to the centre. The Milky Way is actually stationary while some Galaxies are still moving who will stop eventually.

A sign of another dimension is when you look at Black Holes which were originally stars. A star gets its fuel from another dimension which travels via a wormhole and reacts to a catalyst on a stars shell and then combusts in the stars upper atmosphere. When a star has a supernova it reverses the polarity of the wormhole element and gravity element which then pulls material from this dimension into the former stars fuel dimension. The fuel dimension is bigger than this Universe and it is a gravity field from gravity element connected to wormhole element that draws the fuel into the wormhole.

Another way to go into another dimension is by tearing a hole in the fabric of space which has been accomplished on Earth but is extremely dangerous and is capable of destroying the planet or worse.:doh:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Blackholes, Wormholes...and Uranus!

:doh:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I think you get your material from here: https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/

Sometimes I get the feeling you really believe this stuff. Sometimes I *have* to think you're just typing non-sense. Sometimes I think you're trying to be as ridiculous as possible. And we're back to, sometimes, I think you really do believe this.

I dunno, I'm still stuck on the universe is a sphere.... But then again I actually took an astrophysics class once.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

So just throw some gasoline on the fire to keep the thread going how about this? The US navy, just patented UFO's, or at least their enabling technologies.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29232/navys-advanced-aerospace-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable

So just throw some gasoline on the fire to keep the thread going how about this? The US navy, just patented UFO's, or at least their enabling technologies.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29232/navys-advanced-aerospace-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable

Yeah I posted this on page 40 and it didn't "gas the fire" it seems people are more interested in feeding the trolls.. but yeah very interesting!

I was fine until the part about stars without fusion reactions:geek::dunno::ufo::surprise:

Stars do not involve fusion reactions, it is simply fuel drawn from another dimension that reacts to a catalyst and then combusts in the upper atmosphere layer although there is no atmosphere. The star comprises of a shell with holes in it that is covered in catalyst. A sign of this is that you can see the holes as that is what sun spots are. Mapping sun spots would reveal an irregular pattern and an equator line where the two shell halves are mated together. Stars do not have gravity as that would interfere with the fuel as it floats to the point where it combusts. Another sign of course is black holes which lead to the former stars fuel dimension.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sadly every Astrophysicist worth his Doctorate Degree disagrees. :music_whistling:

But nonetheless, funny and entertaining. :megalol:

Edited by MegOhm_SD