DCS: Mi-8MTV-2

FSX? Thats R/L one, isn't it? :huh:

In the middle... is it a gun mount?

Looks like it to me Suchacz.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which model do we do

Nice screenshot of capabilities of EDGE :P

Anyway, it's a good new. Good continuation.:thumbup:

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

FSX? Thats R/L one, isn't it? :huh:

It's the new previously secret DCS:[Real] World update to DCS:World. 1 pixel/mm reproduction, now simulating flight-hour costs and budget cuts. Your yearly flight hours allowance varies on which country you're listed in the logbook, and after you've reached your limit, it automatically redirects you to DCS:[Real]Combined Arms, where you're tasked with cleaning the beer glasses at the squadron's common room. Once your country releases its new military budget for the next year, the sim's new Dynamic Campaign engine tells you if you will remain in the squadron and claim your flying hours, or if you've been transferred to an administrative assistant's position in your AF/Army's headquarters at the country's capital. Then you'll be allowed a particular number of flight hours in the back of a C-130/Yak-40/707 (again, depending on the country) during visits to frontline airfields, from where you can admire the scenary when your superior is asleep. The 1.6 update will introduce the possibility of becoming a flight instructor at your country's Air Force Academy, with improved newbie student AI beh-

OK I'll stop. :music_whistling:

Wonderful news that we're getting such a beautiful, legendary and versatile helo, thank you so much! :thumbup:

Looks like collage of some number of photos... Definitely not as a rendered pic.

Guys!.. It is PHOTO REAL COCKPIT! (bit photoshop for layout objects) Sorry, if I confused anyone!:noexpression:

Yeah, who's the winner? Gimme my bucks! :D

MI8, thanks for the clarification :thumbup:

oh men, what laughs.. can you imagine our pilots eyes, so precise that we can determine a real photo for a LOMAC)) with our eyes and piloting abilities whatever air force would employ us would regret it in the first day of training) ..

but yes, Mi-8 is classic.. such a reliable transport chopper that cost-effective and rugged abilities are unmatched .. the repair crews love it, the pilots love it, and troops on the ground who wait for supplies love it..

• 4 weeks later...

That right there is what it's all about!

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

That's amazing. Belsimtek proved to be an excellent 3rd party DCS developer which raised the bar for the rest to follow.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Oh God Belsimtek.. you gonna make ED blush)) lol.. fantastic work.. and just like that, no holidays, no rest period after a hard labour of making the Huey.. Damm this is the Hippo .. the best chopper for me, seen it thousands of time already in real life. and now to fly it.. yes, Mi-8 come to papa..