Yet another warthog slew upgrade - Page 20 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-11-2018, 11:26 PM   #191
lokodehortaleza

My force sensor arrived today. Installation was very easy and fast, then it's calibrate, launch DCS and feel the difference. Compared to the stock slew, this is almost like mind control, you caress the sensor and the Harrier TGP moves so slow and smooth. Strong press and you get fast and precise movement for rapidly switching targets. Terrific, this is what the WH slew should've been like in the first place.

Totally worth it, thanks a lot, another satisfied customer!
lokodehortaleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:46 AM   #192
Scarecrow

Definitely going to get this as a birthday present for myself this year. Great work sir
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:02 AM   #193
VirusAM

Send a message via MSN to VirusAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaalphalima1 View Post
Very glad it's working well for you Pman!! And thanks so much for the link on FB

Just a quick teaser pic on progress on my thumbstick kits. Most pre-orders should be shipping out this week.

I saw the shipping mail on Sunday... awesome man.... thanks...
I for sure will seek your help for installing it..i am not really a DIY guy
I7-9900K @5.1 GHz | 32gb DDR4 Ram 3200MHz| GeForce GTX1080ti | SSD Nvme Intel | Ssd NVME 480GB Adata| Speedmaster Flight Seat (Modded) with MonsterTech stick and MFD Mount | Hotas Warthog + Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | UTC MkII Pro + Ps3Eye | Samsung CH3270 32" 2560x1440 QLED Monitor | Lenovo Explorer VR Headset
VirusAM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 12:04 PM   #194
xoxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusAM View Post
I saw the shipping mail on Sunday... awesome man.... thanks...
I for sure will seek your help for installing it..i am not really a DIY guy
Didn´t receive any mail so far. Will there be several deliveries within the first batch? Just curious, no hurry.
Intel Core i7 4790K, Asus Z-97 Pro Gamer, 32 GB G.Skill Trident X DDR3-2400, Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 4 with TrackClip: Pro!, Hotas Warthog with 7cm extension and Analog Slew Mod, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals
xoxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #195
Deltaalphalima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxen View Post
Didn´t receive any mail so far. Will there be several deliveries within the first batch? Just curious, no hurry.
Yes I've had to split them up just to make packing and shipping everything easier.

All the pre-orders should be shipped by the end of this week

www.deltasimelectronics.com
Deltaalphalima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #196
triplec76

Quote:
Yes I've had to split them up just to make packing and shipping everything easier.

All the pre-orders should be shipped by the end of this week

First off, thank you for taking on such a great project. Major kudos for that.

Secondly, do you have any ballpark figure on the next availability for the analog thumbstick?

Thanks in advance.
triplec76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:07 PM   #197
Deltaalphalima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplec76 View Post
First off, thank you for taking on such a great project. Major kudos for that.

Secondly, do you have any ballpark figure on the next availability for the analog thumbstick?

Thanks in advance.

Since a number of people have asked I will try and give a good explanation of my plan

If there are no major issues with the first batch and people are happy with them, then I will be opening the orders back up permanently, on a sort of rolling pre-order basis.
I have mostly sorted all my supply issue out now, so I am confident I can make as many as are needed assuming enough time.

I have ordered another batch of 40 PCBs today, which will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive. Once they do I should be able to ship the complete units out fairly quickly, which gives early July as a good estimate of when the next units will start shipping.

I also have the last 3 Force sensor kits available to buy on my website. This will be the final batch of them because of sensor availability and time constraints, I want to move my focus as much as possible onto the Thumbstick kits.

Old 06-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #198
Greekbull

Any plans to do the other Analog slew sensor upgrades again?
i7 8700K @ 5.0Ghz I ASUS Maximus Hero X Z370 I 64GB G Skill TridentZ DDR4 3200 I EVGA RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra Gaming I Samsung EVO 960 500GB M.2 PCIe SSD I TM Warthog HOTAS I VPC Mongoose T-50 Stick Base I MFG Crosswind Pedals I 4K Curved 65" I TrackIR 5 W/ Wireless LukeClip
Greekbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #199
Deltaalphalima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekbull View Post
Any plans to do the other Analog slew sensor upgrades again?

Do you mean the force sensor version? I can't get any more of the sensors that it uses at the price I have been. So unless I can find more at a low price or find an alternative, then I'm not planning to do more of them.

Old 06-12-2018, 09:47 PM   #200
triplec76

Quote:
Since a number of people have asked I will try and give a good explanation of my plan

If there are no major issues with the first batch and people are happy with them, then I will be opening the orders back up permanently, on a sort of rolling pre-order basis.
I have mostly sorted all my supply issue out now, so I am confident I can make as many as are needed assuming enough time.

I have ordered another batch of 40 PCBs today, which will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive. Once they do I should be able to ship the complete units out fairly quickly, which gives early July as a good estimate of when the next units will start shipping.

I also have the last 3 Force sensor kits available to buy on my website. This will be the final batch of them because of sensor availability and time constraints, I want to move my focus as much as possible onto the Thumbstick kits.

Thank you for the detailed response.

I prefer the analog sticks primarily due to cost and what I'm sinking that money into.

I keep watching your website nearly every day for preorders to open on them, so hopefully I can get in there!
triplec76 is offline   Reply With Quote