Driver position in CA

remon

Can we get a fixed camera when we're driving the vehicles? It's too awkward trying to keep the tank gun/missile pod/machine gun in front of the vehicle so we can see where we're driving to. When driving some slow turning vehicles it isn't much of an issue, but, e.g., for Strela it doesn't work that good.

Can we get a fixed camera when we're driving the vehicles? It's too awkward trying to keep the tank gun/missile pod/machine gun in front of the vehicle so we can see where we're driving to. When driving some slow turning vehicles it isn't much of an issue, but, e.g., for Strela it doesn't work that good.

I've asked and asked and asked.....

Nate

Actually this was the first thing i was surprised about, learned real quick to point the weapon where i wanted to go and align the rest of the vehicle.

But really a pain in the Bu**.

I realise that it would take a tremendeous efford to make all the driver positions, but thats really not nessesary.

A simple align turret to front key, momentarely or locked would help quite a

lot controlling the vehicle.

Good idea. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |