No updates since July?

imacken

Nothing since July. Seriously, what is going on?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Or maybe just lack of changelogs ?

I see some AV-9B files are from 4th Septemper (EHSD / Conontro bindings) and 3rd October 2019 (CAS page).

Edited by fjacobsen

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Do you mean the Update video ? one will be coming shortly Im awaiting some updates first.

Im going to be doing them when we get major updates and news to share rather than simply repeating the changelogs :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Do you mean the Update video ? one will be coming shortly Im awaiting some updates first.

Im going to be doing them when we get major updates and news to share rather than simply repeating the changelogs :)

No, I don't mean the update video. There has been nothing in changelogs either here or on the main DCS thread since July.

Have there been any updates that haven't been logged?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Exactly! No Harrier updates since July as per my first post!

Actual fixes and updates to the Harrier. There has been nothing since July, except the training missions - which were available on the forum for testing.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

At this rate my MiG-23 will be ready in 20 years…

Not only the Harrier, but the whole Razbam's catalog is in serious need of urgent fixes to catch up, like some Mirage 2000 radar behavior internally fixed for weeks. And if we honestly look at the situation, can we definitely get a confirmation that the MiG-19 skin template will never be released ? This is really frustrating.

I guess that a salt shower season is starting to fall over Razbam… Again…

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

When we have updates to share we will, The team are working on the JDAM at the moment

I'm sure you will, but that doesn't alter the facts.

Where are all the TPOD Harrier fixes, to mention just one thing. I personally have given up on the Harrier until I see the major fixes that are needed being completed.

It's a real shame, because I love the bits that do work!

At this rate my MiG-23 will be ready in 20 years…

Not only the Harrier, but the whole Razbam's catalog is in serious need of urgent fixes to catch up, like some Mirage 2000 radar behavior internally fixed for weeks. And if we honestly look at the situation, can we definitely get a confirmation that the MiG-19 skin template will never be released ? This is really frustrating.

I guess that a salt shower season is starting to fall over Razbam… Again…

You Sig says it all !!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=219113

I'm sure you will, but that doesn't alter the facts.

Where are all the TPOD Harrier fixes, to mention just one thing. I personally have given up on the Harrier until I see the major fixes that are needed being completed.

It's a real shame, because I love the bits that do work!

Don't buy Any Module until they are 100% finished its as simple as that !!!!

I'm am closing this pointless thread !