Spitfire Simulation vs. Game modes

There are two separate control schemes available for the Spitfire - Simulation and Game. How do I determine which scheme the game is using when I'm flying? It's a really confusing way to have the module set up - I have to go into the Adjust Controls window and figure out which version to map my controls to, or map them twice so they are identical in both. And then, if things aren't working as expected, it's one more possible source of user error I have to troubleshoot.

Edited by snodipous

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two separate control schemes available for the Spitfire - Simulation and Game. How do I determine which scheme the game is using when I'm flying? It's a really confusing way to have the module set up - I have to go into the Adjust Controls window and figure out which version to map my controls to, or map them twice so they are identical in boat. And then, if things aren't working as expected, it's one more possible source of user error I have to troubleshoot.

its in your gameplay options where you choose this flight mechanics but if you flying online it will be forced on you any way i think 100% online server uses Simulation FM

all of this options will be forced on you in online savers beside those ones at right

Simulation mode is ON whne Game Fligh Mode is off just like in my case

P5ghlGS.jpg

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor