[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-14-2019, 02:06 AM   #61
Mith86Arg

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.1
- Stopped Kuznetsov shooting at everything... for real this time (don't apply to NTTR ofc)
- Switched back the normal air units dispatcher methods ('till Nolove find what the hell i f****d up in the script, i know you work a lot buddy, sorry for bring more problems to ya)
- Reduced the number of auto generated tasks to 1 of each (HUGE performance boost) BUT (see line below)
- Added menus to create tasks on demand
- Removed fog in Gulf theatre
- Reduced Clouds in Gulf

In the oven:
- Expanding even further the spawn templates for each task type
- Want to add helo type missions, but i'm being really lazy about this, cuz i dont have any helo to test with and i dont like 'em................
Mith86Arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 12:33 AM   #62
Mith86Arg

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.2
- Added more spawns templates for BAI tasks (total 22)
- Added more naval strikes templates (total 6, there is no much combos / options i can do here... shame)
- Added a few more sounds
- Added a function to increase visuals and damage of some ordinance types (now ordinance listed below will give an extra punch/visuals) || Thanks to the Korean guy SELIIS @ Discord for "show me da wae"
All types of bombs (no cluster included)
Mavericks (AGM65 and 75T)
Anti Radiation missiles (Sidearm and AGM-88 only)
Anti Ship missiles (AGM84, RB04 and RB15)

- Caucasus:
- Rearranged the 150 spawn points around the map
- Rearranged the naval spawn points

- Nevada:
- Moved all friendly units to Tonopah Test Range AB (reflected the changes on the kneeboard / radios)
- Changed location of Awacs / tanker units to be outside the combat area (Still, AI can engage you if they are close)
- Rearranged the 150 spawn points to accordingly the new start location
Old 11-18-2019, 03:07 PM   #63
Brett Sinclair

How do I do A2A missions? This seems like an amazing mission but I can only chose A2G missions, even in my F-15.
Thanks.
Brett Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 05:13 PM   #64
Mith86Arg

Honestly i didn't add the A2A task dispatcher in there cuz it cause too many micro stutters on each task generation.

First runs a detection pulse each 60 secs to detect units then (this is permanent)

If something is detected then:

create a task:
Intercept - if they are hot
Engage if you are in air and close to the detected bogey
Swep if the object detected is 'alive' but went out of the radars for some reason

Don't forget that you need to "subscribe" for those tasks too, wich means in more radio menu management in a mission that already has a lot of that... and something i learnt already is that ppl don't really like menus

There is another problem about A2A tasks, it SPAM msgs on your screen telling you about each change / update on the targets.

So i decided to handle the enemy planes with a dispatcher, yes, but no task are generated at all to engage those targets. If you want to do some air combat, just do CAP near Mountains (Caucasus), Iraq (Gulf), Las Vegas (NTTR) and trust on your AWACS info, right now you'll have 6 or 7 random enemy planes doing CAP in the patrol area and their bases have infinite stock of units.

All the things i'm describing above sounds really cool, but when you get tired of the spam msgs from the HQ, u'll come to my house and burn it with me inside lol

Last edited by Mith86Arg; 11-18-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:21 PM   #65
Brett Sinclair

Thank you!
I'll try some A2A mission tomorrow. I'll wait and see how bad the spam is
Brett Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 05:25 PM   #66
Mith86Arg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Sinclair View Post
Thank you!
I'll try some A2A mission tomorrow. I'll wait and see how bad the spam is
lol, i'll run some tests to see if something have changed since the last time i've used the A2A Task Dispatcher for clients and then decide if i add it again or no...