DCS crashing in MP Server list page

NightFlier

After updating Windows 10 to version 1909 and Nvidia drivers to latest version (v. 451.48 ) I now have a big problem:

in Multiplayer page, if I wait for the servers to be loaded (i.e. not entering on a random one already shown), DCS starts to get super-slow and eventually get stuck there (sometimes it goes to the black splash screen with DCS logo).

Never had something similar and I can't figure out what is creating this choke...:helpsmilie:

If I click on a server straight after entering MP page (while the page is smooth and not yet stuttering) everything works normally.

It seems that page is creating the crash; it worked perfectly before updating Windows 10.

Many thanks in advance for your help guys.

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

After updating Windows 10 to version 1909 and Nvidia drivers to latest version (v. 451.48 ) I now have a big problem:

in Multiplayer page, if I wait for the servers to be loaded (i.e. not entering on a random one already shown), DCS starts to get super-slow and eventually get stuck there (sometimes it goes to the black splash screen with DCS logo).

Never had something similar and I can't figure out what is creating this choke...:helpsmilie:

If I click on a server straight after entering MP page (while the page is smooth and not yet stuttering) everything works normally.

It seems that page is creating the crash; it worked perfectly before updating Windows 10.

Many thanks in advance for your help guys.

same here!

Some more info:

While it is loading the servers, up to 300-400 servers loaded it goes almost normally, then it starts to slow down, scrolling is difficult if not impossible at all and eventually, around 600-750 servers loaded, it goes either stuck (and splash screen comes if you click somewhere) or it turns completely smooth once it completes loading all the servers.

If you exit the MP page and go back to it again, I get the same story (reloading all the servers, very slowly, stuttering and eventually having one of the 2 scenarios...crash or fun).

It's not an internet connection problem, because nothing changed in that and, coincidentally, it started happening after updating Windows 10 and Nvidia drivers.

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

• ED Team

Hi

please attach your dcs log when it happens we may see some clues

C:\Users\yourname\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Logs

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just tried again, it got stuck after loading all the servers. While it was loading, it was almost impossible to scroll and click on the servers (this happens, as said, after 300-400 servers are loaded).

I had to end the DCS task via the Task Manager.

Here it is the last log.

dcs.log

Edited by Night Flier

Night Flier

• ED Team

Check DCS is not being blocked by your firewall or antivirus.

Ports and protocols for dcs

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=252109

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I had to roll back to the previous Windows version due to problems with Track IR and the windows start bar anyway.

After the roll back, DCS is working fine as before.

The Firewall was not blocking DCS, even when having the problem, if I was quick and clicking on a random server, it worked. It just got stuck after loading 300-400 servers, but the connection was fine.

Night Flier

Unfortunately, it's doing the same again now (even with Windoes 10 rollback) but it's not crashing.

It gets stuck on the server list when loading servers and then, suddenly, it's smooth again when finishing...

Night Flier