Bandar Abbas

Phantom88

I really am enjoying the live streams of the map,And Although I know The streaming events are being done to show of The Hornet and The Map,I’m actually getting more excited to do some tight Urban Gunship Combat in cities like Bandar Abbas.

FA15000_B-482_C-4_FC3-_B55_C-2661_C88397_D6.gif

Patrick

mini.gif

There has been such kind of server for Nevada map. Combat zone was the strip in Las Vegas.

I liked it but that server is not online anymore. Why should such a server have more success on the new map?

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

There has been such kind of server for Nevada map. Combat zone was the strip in Las Vegas.

I liked it but that server is not online anymore. Why should such a server have more success on the new map?

The fact that it was Vegas kinda ruined the immersion for me. I use NTTR exactly how it's meant to be used; which is a training range.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You bet!

Hell yeah. Will fly in troops and provide CAS where needed in both the Hip and the Huey in these urban milieus for sure. The map is just perfect for that.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Sounds like fun man. That map is going to open up a whole new world for a lot of people.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 2 weeks later...

Tight urban gunship work?

Our squadron will be on this map like a fat kid on a chocolate bar.

I hope that a new set of positionables/objects becomes available. There are times when you want to place buildings specifically, and having them look appropriate on the map would be huge. Right now we use the caucasus buildings.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/

The fact that it was Vegas kinda ruined the immersion for me. I use NTTR exactly how it's meant to be used; which is a training range.

I agree with you 100%. Not to mention now we've got the Tarawa, and soon some carrier updates with the hornet. Think that's going to make the Vegas map even more unpopular on multiplayer, but still a good training map. I wish ED would just include NAS Lemoore, and Fallon, to the Vegas map, and rename it something like a US Southwest training region. Both of those bases would fit within that region, and it would be awesome to spool up a hornet in Lemoore, and fly to Fallon or NTTR to kick of a training session. It would be the first Red flag campaign where you could actually transit from your home base to the ranges. Could make for some fun long strike missions too. Both realistic scenarios for the hornet, to depart from Lemoore, and deliver warheads in Vegas, followed by a return home. Then you follow that up with a, "deployment" onboard a carrier to the gulf. We could recreate a deployment workup cycle that way.

I agree with you 100%. Not to mention now we've got the Tarawa, and soon some carrier updates with the hornet. Think that's going to make the Vegas map even more unpopular on multiplayer, but still a good training map. I wish ED would just include NAS Lemoore, and Fallon, to the Vegas map, and rename it something like a US Southwest training region. Both of those bases would fit within that region, and it would be awesome to spool up a hornet in Lemoore, and fly to Fallon or NTTR to kick of a training session. It would be the first Red flag campaign where you could actually transit from your home base to the ranges. Could make for some fun long strike missions too. Both realistic scenarios for the hornet, to depart from Lemoore, and deliver warheads in Vegas, followed by a return home. Then you follow that up with a, "deployment" onboard a carrier to the gulf. We could recreate a deployment workup cycle that way.

Edwards AFB would be a great addition to that area too. It's a relative hop skip and a jump away from NTTR.

I asked Wags this during his live stream. He said flat out "No." These bases are outside of the area they cover for the NTTR. He did not rule out making a Fallon TTR map in the future.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

ya exactly this for me. I tried to do some pretend ISIS bombing in the desert but I could never get into it in the back of my mind I always knew it was nevada and theres no ISIS there.

now I just use it as a training map. low fly bys scaring some civis etc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

ya exactly this for me. I tried to do some pretend ISIS bombing in the desert but I could never get into it in the back of my mind I always knew it was nevada and theres no ISIS there.

now I just use it as a training map. low fly bys scaring some civis etc

My feelings/sentiments, 100%. I still like NTTR, because I can pretend like I'm training here, to learn an aircraft, then go to Caucasus for a peace-time tour, then to the Straits for "war."

EDIT: and then go fly my Spitfire or Mustang over Normandy for "vacation." haha.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was thinking of a "Blackhawk Down" type mission,With Huey's and Gazelle's.

Just immagine how cool DCS would be if we had UH-60 in game!!

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

• 2 weeks later...