Trimmer doesn't work

akuzmenko

Don't know why, but when I press trimmer keys (up or down), the plane starts turning left and right. And when I press aileron trimmer keys (left or right), the plane starts flying up and down. No matter, where I do it, by clicking with mouse in a cockpit, or pressing keyboard keys. Both trimmers are working wrong. Please fix this.

Sorry, not seeing the same thing here. Trimmer works fine for me.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Do You use MS FFB2 joystick? Sounds like trim reversal many owners of this hardware deal with (in all cases because of wrong setup, must be: FFB Tune -> swap axis)

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Do You use MS FFB2 joystick? Sounds like trim reversal many owners of this hardware deal with (in all cases because of wrong setup, must be: FFB Tune -> swap axis)

Yes, I am using MS FFB2 joystick! How did you knew? :) (joke) Maybe that's why there is problem. Have to try swap axis tomorrow. Thank you!!!