"Jell-O" Aiello Sounds Perfect!

wilbur81

Regarding Wag's latest Hornet Mini-Update:

V. Aiello's LSO voice "acting" sounds ABSOLUTELY perfect! This very brief sample of his voice recordings are hands-down the most authentic comms I've heard in my involvement with Lomac/DCS since 2003. Thanks, Jell-O and team, for the excellent work! Keep it up.

PS - Time to get "Sunshine" Sinclair's voice in the Sim as well. :thumbup:

Edited by wilbur81

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Regarding Wag's latest Hornet Mini-Update:

V. Aiello's LSO voice "acting" sounds ABSOLUTELY perfect! This very brief sample of his voice recordings are hands-down the most authentic comms I've heard in my involvement with Lomac/DCS since 2003. Thanks, Jell-O and team, for the excellent work! Keep it up.

PS - Time to get "Sunshine" Sinclair's voice in the Sim as well. :thumbup:

I agree. Sounds great.

Actually, if the LSO‘s voice would have been the one from Jack „Farva“ Curtis that would also have been pretty cool - he is the guy who actually was an LSO (up to CAG Paddles IIRC) and explained Day Carrier Landings on the FPP. But Jell-O will be great as well for sure.

I‘m just thinking when Baltic Dragons Raven-One campaign will come out where Jell-O will also do the voice overs for Cajun, it might become a bit awkward to hear the same voice for Cajun and the LSO upon landing. I think I just need to improve my CASE I even more so I‘ll don‘t get too many calls from Jell-O as my LSO then :smilewink:

Edited by Hog_No32

That is one of my favourite FPP. It was fasinating listening to how the LSO's are trained etc.

Absolutely. It‘s also one of my favorite episodes (actually it‘s two). Listened to that numerous times already, also because Farva comes across as a very nice and humble guy! I sometimes „use“ these episodes to fire me up - can‘t wait to jump into the Hornet after listening:)

Are the comms different for Carrier Qualifications? I know Wags said what he demonstrated was non-carrier quals.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Actually, if the LSO‘s voice would have been the one from Jack „Farva“ Curtis that would also have been pretty cool - he is the guy who actually was an LSO (up to CAG Paddles IIRC) and explained Day Carrier Landings on the FPP. But Jell-O will be great as well for sure.

I‘m just thinking when Baltic Dragons Raven-One campaign will come out where Jell-O will also do the voice overs for Cajun, it might become a bit awkward to hear the same voice for Cajun and the LSO upon landing. I think I just need to improve my CASE I even more so I‘ll don‘t get too many calls from Jell-O as my LSO then :smilewink:

Good point :) but I guess you'll just have to live with that.. or land ziplipped on missions with Cajun :P

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Thanks for the poor spoiler alert... I haven't finished the book yet, you ruined the surprise, thanks.

My sincere apologies, Nooch. I realize it indeed was poorly done. Can I compensate you by buying you one of the other Raven One books as a Kindle edition? I‘m serious since I fully understand what it means. Please let me know via PM.

"I‘m just thinking when Baltic Dragons Raven-One campaign xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx upon landing."

Same here WTF?

Maybe go edit it and don't post spoilers... come on dude...

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Thanks for the poor spoiler alert...

Hey Nooch, could you edit your post to remove the spoiler in the quote? I came across this thread after Hog_No32's post had been edited to remove the spoiler, but I can still see it in the quote in your post. Thanks! :thumbup:

Now you Baltic... :)

Also... Sorry for being a bit harsh Hog32 :).

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Nah, all good. Your frustration was absolutely understandable. I was stupid doing the spoiler so poorly but I was super stupid not editing it out right after Nooch pointed out my mistake.:doh: Really wasn't my best day in this forum yesterday.

Btw I wrote a PM to Baltic (in case he doesn't come back to this thread on his own) and asked him to edit the quote too.

EDIT: Done, thanks Baltic!

Again, sorry for all the hassle.

Edited by Hog_No32